User Controls

Daily SomeOrdinaryGamers hate thread

Ghost Black Hole
    fuck this paki faggot

ner vegas African Astronaut
    guy talks like a cartoon character
    Ghost Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    fuck this paki loser I bet he released a video tomorrow about how he went on a bunch of baby hate fuck toddler rape sites and is just disgusted by the darknet these days and that he downloaded all the videos for forenstic purposes and will be contacting the police when he finishes cataloging them and how we should cancel the people that made these videos because it's actually someone from his discord that he knows IRL wow what a twist
    Aryan Yung Blood
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    He's an alright guy? I don't get the hate really. He seems like a very unlikeable person in the sense that I doubt we'd get along, or that he'd be fun to have around in a social setting, but as far as his youtube goes... eh. A lot of coal, but having shit opinions and being abrasive is like... a baseline human.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Money superclown
    Aryan Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Ghost fuck this paki faggot

Isn't he a street shitting Jeet?
    Ghost Black Hole
    who is he man
    Aryan Yung Blood
    one of these

Ghost Black Hole
    Daily SomeOrdinaryGamers hate ;
    Charlie released a video guys
    '

You know what that means it's time for "MEEAMUTAHAR" to contact charlies business email and twitter and say HEY BRO I SAW YOUR VIDEO AND WANTED TO REPORT ON THE SAME STORY WOW MAN THIS IS REALLY CRAZY I AM GOING TO MORAL GRANDSTAND THE ISSUE BECAUSE ANOTHER POPULAR YOUTUBER THAT"S ACTUALLY TALENTED AND GETS GOOD SCOOPS CAME UP WITH THE IDEA FIRST AND I"M A MORALIZING GRANDSTANDING PAKI MAN THAT LIKES TO JUMP ON THE HATE DRAMA BANDWAGON BECAUSE I"M JUST A MEMBER OF THE INTERNET TOO FELLAS I WATCH LOLCOWS AND READ 4CHAN AND THE KIWI FARMS AND I TALK TO THE SAME PEDOPHILE FURRIES ON DISCORD THAT ALWAYS TURN OUT TO BE PEDOPHILES AND THEN I BLOCK THEM ON TWITTER AND MAKE A VIDEO TALKING ABOUT HOW I NEVER KNEW THEY WERE A PEDOPHILE AND I'M JUST SO SHOCKED THAT DARKNETFURRYLOLIFUCKER696969 FROM 4CHAN /b/ THAT I MET ON PENGUIN0's DISCORD TURNED OUT TO BE A PEDOPHILE AND HE'S ALSO A POPULAR VTUBER KNOWN AS IRON MOUSE WOW GUYS THAT"S CRAZY BECAUSE I JUST DID A CHARITY STREAM WITH HIM LAST WEEK

thanks for stealing penguin0s video pakiman, what would the world ever do without you. Stay tuned for another 4 videos he releases this month talking about pedophiles on twitter or something and him acting horrified and shocked because his only content in 2024 is being shocked that every person he associates with is a deranged freak which is why he desperately tries to be a "cool weird guy" like penguin0 but he will always just be a pakiman
    Ghost Black Hole
    Daily someordinarygamers hate thread

Meamutahar the pedophile is on twitter and the internet being laughed at by everyone for being proven wrong about his historical takes on the Kiwifarms Mr. Lolcow man can't step up to bat for the farms until the people he supports (who are all pedophiles) like keffals turn out to be pedophiles

another L for someordinarygamers

Vtubing is ridiculous, signing on to a company that owns your cartoon likeness is also ridiculous

I don't really care what happens to those mongoloids
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by ner vegas Vtubing is ridiculous, signing on to a company that owns your cartoon likeness is also ridiculous

I don't really care what happens to those mongoloids

I don't even know the drama lol I just saw someordinarygamers latch onto it because he's an unoriginal fucking idiot

I don't know why anyone listens to this clown, he is a joke. He always shows up on random podcasts ALWAYS UNANNOUNCED just to give his two cents and interject like anyone gives a shit. Fuck this asshole

Ghost Black Hole
    hackers are bad! EXCEPT FOR SOMEORDINARYGAMERS OF COURSE HE IS A WHITE HAT HACKER WHICH MEANS ETHNICAL HACKING SO IF HE EVER FINDS AND EXPLOIT OR HACK HE REPORTS IT
    please stop reminding me this guy exists
    Bradley Black Hole
    u might him but you still give him views, share his video to new audiences and then give him view time so like is he wrong for his character?

Like if I actually hate someone (it's been a long time since I have like 1 guy in the last four years) I just ignore them, am nice to them but generally ignore them in an aloof manner. I don't let them get further under my skin or upset me and then every now and then they'll say something to me or be near me (worst case scenario) and I just say something really short and vicious about them that cuts deeply or makes them look really bad infront of others and say "That's just my opinion though."
    Bradley Black Hole
    like you showed me and most of our community his video, suppose we like either hating him or like him, so you literally got him exponentially more famous, more money and rewarded him for the exact behavior you dislike

like people that watch chris chan videos and hate her but fail to see they like to hate her and give her an audience.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    its time for your bath, brad
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by ner vegas please stop reminding me this guy exists

My rage towards someordinary gamers cannot be quelled. I can't simply ignore his existence as he invokes his Canadian natural born citizenship constantly as he crosses his arms and says "HA CAN'T BE RACIST NOW YOU FUCKING NAZI I AM A NATURAL BORN CANADIAN" like there is some moral assumption that just because someone is born in the same country as me they can tell me what to believe and if I don't accept it than I am a bigot nazi hackerman illegal and he can just cancel culture anyone because he has a platform of gullible clueless cucked retards

It's the same fucking mentality all these Canadian pakiman pieces of shit have like when my old paki neighbors used to call the police on me for smoking weed in a park because OH MY GOD SIR THAT IS ILLEGAL I MUST CALL THE POLICE ON THE WHITE MAN

I can't fucking stand these people and I hope Shiva destroys them all with nuclear hellfire and a brain spore prevents their paki handsome and well tanned individual genetic formation for 36 trillion years
Jump to Top