User Controls

Putin Just mentioned Tucker Carlson's CIA history

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    (They were talking about the 2014 free-dumb coup in Ukraine)

Tucker: Backed by who?

Putin: the CIA of course the organization you wanted to join back in the day understand.

He said something I didn't really understand. Thank god they didn't accept his application. It's a very serious group.

Supposedly they didn't accept his application even after his dad's history with them but who knows?

Putin has actually been more hostile than I've seen with other Western journalists.

I was hoping Putin had done his homework and read the mintpress article on him. I was worried him or someone in his crew might try something.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Blunt Wrap Supreme Oh yeah?
    im 50 mins in, will have to hear this lol

Idk where I am. I started watching live after it already started but Putin really doesn't seem to like him. I'm not familiar enough with Tucker Carlson to compare it to his other interviews. It's definitely worth watching though and I'm curious how the media in the West will respond.

Probably try to forget about it lol
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    this should be interesting
    https://rumble.com/v4c98yf-tucker-carlson-x-vladimir-putin-interview.html
    Ghost Black Hole
    cucker
    lol he kicks it off with a 10 minute history lesson
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    "I don't understand how this is relevant"

"good"
    "Poland pecks from the German hand"

they both struggle for control of the direction of the discussion; instead of asking and answering questions directly they both try to ask questions where they 'know' what the other is going to answer, and the other in response tries to redirect to a path toward their narrative

in most cases that usually leads to the two interrupting or talking over each other, but they're both comfortable waiting for the arguments to play out so you actually start to understand the background rather than just the soundbite
    which is exactly what the US media was chimping out about when the interview was announced
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ner vegas "Poland pecks from the German hand"

they both struggle for control of the direction of the discussion; instead of asking and answering questions directly they both try to ask questions where they 'know' what the other is going to answer, and the other in response tries to redirect to a path toward their narrative

in most cases that usually leads to the two interrupting or talking over each other, but they're both comfortable waiting for the arguments to play out so you actually start to understand the background rather than just the soundbite

they needed to explain why peace with russia is desirable and to present russian POV to the "americans" after vilifying them for over 2 years.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    This will never end. I quit listening 5 min in when he wouldn't stop rambling about viking lords or whatever the fuck he was saying. Dudes fighting a holy war and I'm convinced that he's convinced and everyone else isnconvinced that war is good and we just need to keep it going over there more in order to keep more money here. Or that's just how I've always seen it go down since I've been born and seems to be on the same trajectory
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Death to all who oppose America as it's always been. Allah is great. Praise Jesus. Allah akhbar
    Originally posted by RIPtotse This will never end. I quit listening 5 min in when he wouldn't stop rambling about viking lords or whatever the fuck he was saying. Dudes fighting a holy war and I'm convinced that he's convinced and everyone else isnconvinced that war is good and we just need to keep it going over there more in order to keep more money here. Or that's just how I've always seen it go down since I've been born and seems to be on the same trajectory

point of the history lesson was that the division of the Ukraine and promotion of Ukrainian nationalism has always been a technique used by hostile powers to foment conflict in the Russian borderlands (which is literally what 'Ukraine' means)
    Pretty easy to tell that Tucker is a CIA controlled opposition agent. All he does is bugle the blatantly obvious, just like a controlled opposition operative does, without offering any real solutions. They wear you down with bad news you already know; that's their mission. Add to that, he keeps saying the hostile Marxist/globalist takeover of the country is nothing more than errors, mistakes and gross incompetence, which is as far from the truth as one can get. Here's you have a guy who's seen it all, disseminated it all, analyzed it all, for decades, and yet he's saying there's no real conspiracy going on, it's all just stupid people doing stupid things. That's what a controlled opposition agent employed by the CIA and the deep state would say.
    seeing the responses to this has convinced me that tik tok, social media, cable news and the 24 hour news cycle have all been part of a long-term project to reduce the attention span of the population to that of a goldfish explicitly so that retards will immediately switch off if they're given information that doesn't fit in a 20 second clip.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’ve thought that for a long while now …they make the attention span short by making everything quick …

So when you don’t get the info your brain is wanting within 20-30 seconds..people just don’t pay attention after that
Jump to Top