User Controls

Danielle Smith just sold out the LGBTQ community. Who’s next?

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Danielle Smith just sold out the LGBTQ community. Who’s next?

Her government’s new package of policies aimed at the trans community is the most aggressive and restrictive in Canada and will only amplify the fear and loathing that is already being directed at its members.

Abortion rights are next.
    Ghost Black Hole
    They are all quickly becoming irrelevant actors in a hyperglobalized economic system and will soon be replaced by a market solution that will give you any human rights you want at pennies on the dollar because the only rights we have are literally an economic product at this point as mandated by the government and these can be bought, sold, traded and exchanged at will freely by any approved parties

Their failures to innovate and keep up with the rest of society that blazes ahead of them in every respect is apparent and obvious to everyone which is why they have the lowest support and will continue to bleed until there is nothing left
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Obbe Danielle Smith just sold out the LGBTQ community. Who’s next?

Abortion rights are next.

The West has a birth crisis and it needs cat ladies and dog fuckers to start pushing out babies to fight China so you're probably right.

Importing unpatriotic Mexicans and Africans will only get them so far.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    lol wut
    Originally posted by ner vegas lol wut

Human rights issue.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    is it a bot test or something
    Keep throwing your perversion in people's faces and it will only get worse for you. Nobody gives a shit what sex you are or if you like kids.
    Originally posted by ner vegas is it a bot test or something

I don't know what you are talking about.
Jump to Top