User Controls

ELECTION DAY IN HOLLAND!

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Ahw shit niggas. Let's make The Netherlands great again. Gonna' have some drugs, gonna' have some food and then off to the voting booth. I am voting RIGHT NATIONALIST Kill yourselves SJW's and lefties REEEEEE!!!

That's my goy.

RACE WAR NOW
    Ban Quran. Ban Imams. Ban Halal. Ban Islam. Gas the kikes, too.
    Its too late your country is Muslim Now
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Also BAN THE FUCKING EUROPEAN UNION!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Its too late your country is Muslim Now

Not really (n_n") Not yet at least.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Ahw shit niggas. Let's make The Netherlands great again. Gonna' have some drugs, gonna' have some food and then off to the voting booth. I am voting RIGHT NATIONALIST Kill yourselves SJW's and lefties REEEEEE!!!

That's my goy.

RACE WAR NOW

this GEERT guy sounds like a big memer and he has my meaningless vote
    Originally posted by cerakote this GEERT guy sounds like a big memer and he has my meaningless vote

Please have my ULTRA RARE Geert Wilders pepe.

Originally posted by Sophie Please have my ULTRA RARE Geert Wilders pepe.

i put it in a card sleeve and its going in my collection
    bling bling Dark Matter
    exportation or extrmination wich 1` do u fink is more likey ur idol will do
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ITT TEARS BEAUTIFUL TEARS
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Its too late your country is Muslim Now

Riser will deny that as his german women get raped and beaten by sexual deviants, because he is a tosser
    Originally posted by Sophie Ban Quran. Ban Imams. Ban Halal. Ban Islam. Gas the kikes, too.

your country is weak sauce
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The rewards for embracing Islam are love, peace, and happiness. The penalty for living in discord is hell (suffering, stress, lack of understanding/confusion, mental and physical death due to a life of savagery).
    nobody gives a fuck about holland
    Originally posted by bling bling The rewards for embracing Islam are love, peace, and happiness. The penalty for living in discord is hell (suffering, stress, lack of understanding/confusion, mental and physical death due to a life of savagery).

go away sandnigger
    Originally posted by Discount Whore nobody gives a fuck about holland

17 million Dutch people would disagree.
    Originally posted by Sophie 17 million Dutch people would disagree.

Your country is so insignificant that when the world thinks of you they think only of weed, chocolate, and wooden shoes. Micheal Jackson, dead as he may be, is still more popular than the Netherlands. Just another bland piece of the European puzzle. A knockoff of Germany for tourists who want to smoke weed and take truffles. Without that, you are nothing.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Your country is so insignificant that when the world thinks of you they think only of weed, chocolate, and wooden shoes. Micheal Jackson, dead as he may be, is still more popular than the Netherlands. Just another bland piece of the European puzzle. A knockoff of Germany for tourists who want to smoke weed and take truffles. Without that, you are nothing.

You seem upset bro, why is that?
    The dutch are part of the new world order. I always pay close attention to whats going on there.

From what I gather of this election I believe it will be a coalition government.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump The dutch are part of the new world order. I always pay close attention to whats going on there.

From what I gather of this election I believe it will be a coalition government.

Correct, one of the biggest left leaning parties lost bigly, so that's good. Political commentators suspect a mostly right wing cabinet so that's good at least.
Jump to Top