User Controls

Why dont they make or port games like this to the iPad?

Warcry African Astronaut

Especially now that it has keyboard and mosue support why do they keep putting just iphone versions of games on it?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    and dont say because the screen is too small. Thats the huge advantage of ipad is you can zoom in and out anytime including the menus etc. plus there is even a big size ipad njow available for those who want it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    because only retards develop for apple
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Dude the iPad is a great device it’s comfy to use and light and sits on your lap easily while a pc is either a heavy add laptop or you got to duck your back up crouched on a desk.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Because you touch yourself at night thinking of kids.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    i wonder if streaming would be a good solution. I got homeworld colleciton ons team and i wonder if i could just leave my pc or mac on and stream to the iPad remotely or even on wifi say in a cafe away form my home?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    dude it makes no fucking sense how homeworld remastered isnt on the fucking ipad/. it son pc mac why the fuck isnt it on ipad by now?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    even jeff vogel games ar eon ipad why the fuck isnt homeworld remastered? fuck even some total war games are on it again why the fuck isnt homeworld?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    its also retarded how everyone has the magic keybaord attached nowadays and no games support it. not even counter strike exists or fps games to play on this thing using the keyboard wiht mouse or touchpad. why the fuck not?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    It would just make sense because it’s so much comfortable gaming or playing on an iPad.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    It’s like easy money dude. If they ported it to Mac it’d also an M1 chip I mean probably easy port job.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    The thing that makes it more crazy or retarded is that the iPad Magic Keyboard trackpad is awesome and works better than a MacBook trackpad imo. No reason at all not to port these games.
Jump to Top