User Controls

I stole a safe from a safe house.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

A couple months ago cops drug away a neighbor and I haven't seen anyone at that house since.
    The windows have stayed open all winter and yesterday while walking by I couldn't help but peek inside.
    It was a cluttered mess of old folk crap.
    I wasn't in there long and I wasn't looking for anything in particular.
    While leaving I knocked a painting off a wall in a room (office?) and behind it I saw this safe.
    I'm no lockpick so I went back later and knocked the whole fuck out the wall.
    It's heavy. Probably 60 pounds and there is stuff inside. I hear it thudding against the walls.
    The keypad doesn't seem to work.
    Id like to reuse it for my own safe so before I drill it open I figured I'd try some non destructive means.
    Any ideas?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Try common combos first. 1234, 1111, 0000, 1212, 7777, 1004, 2000, 4444, 2222, 6969, 9999, 3333, 5555, 6666, 1122, 1313, 8888, 4321, 2001, 1010, 2845, 3690, 1488.

If one of you has one of these codes on your mobile, lol.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Try common combos first. 1234, 1111, 0000, 1212, 7777, 1004, 2000, 4444, 2222, 6969, 9999, 3333, 5555, 6666, 1122, 1313, 8888, 4321, 2001, 1010, 2845, 3690, 1488.

The keypad doesn't work.
    I think the batteries are dead.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Most likely, but might just not beep or give feedback.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Get a flipper zero
    If your batteries are dead, you will need to hold a 9v battery (Like the ones you get in smoke detectors) to the connection points at the front of the safe, this should deliver the power you require to enter your code on the keypad.
    I've opened many of these by the trial and error method. Most are only four digits. Start at 0001 and work your way up to 9999. You'll most likely hit it before you get to 5555.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    That's really clean for something you yanked out of a wall.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Obbe That's really clean for something you yanked out of a wall.

Not everyone is a filthy barbarian like you.
    Kafka sweaty
    Have you shook it to hear if there's anything inside? It looks like it's for documents.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Not everyone is a filthy barbarian like you.

Do criminals often clean the drywall dust off their stolen merchandise before posting about their crimes online?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Not everyone is a filthy barbarian like you.

Now that he mentions it how did you get it? If it wasn't at least bolted to a stud or something what's even the point of having a safe? It's just an inconvenience to open. I suppose you could have been lying about how you got it for some reason.
    You should really just open it with a flipper zero though.
    Kafka sweaty
    One option is to threaten your neighbour.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    If you can force it open why would you want to use it as your safe?
    Originally posted by Kafka If you can force it open why would you want to use it as your safe?

There is a difference between cutting it open from the comfort of your home and trying to do it before the owner or 🐷 gets there. Any adult man should be able to kick a door in with one or two kicks but that doesn't mean the locks don't still serve a purpose. It's also going to wake me up.
    Kafka sweaty
    I still don't get how using force works. When I got in fights I always felt like something was holding me back from using my full strength, idk what, then there's hysterical strength.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Obbe That's really clean for something you yanked out of a wall.

you bought it at the salvos or a yard sale or something, didn't you

can you see a model number anywhere?
    Oh my god. I'm so sorry for not wanting to bring more dust in my house.
    Geezus HW Bush
    The fucking box only has a sticker that reads "china".
    It has stuff in it.
    I'd cut a small opening in the back if I had an angle grinder but alas I do noteth.

Inspection of the lock leads me to think it's impenetrable.

I seen Lock Picking Lawyer use dope magnets but I have none.

Perhaps tomorrow I finder a saw.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    I would've agreed with spectral, hooking up an external battery would be your best option but I can't see any pins to connect it to and according to this:

https://www.independentsafes.co.uk/blog/how-to-open-digital-safe-with-dead-batteries

not all electronic safes have those terminals, yours looks like it has a backup key instead
Jump to Top