User Controls

watching this dark reign retrospecive

Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    makes me want this game on the ipad pro really bad. the one i got with a magic keybaord and trackpad but even if its just implemented for touch it would be awesome. I used to love oldshcool pc games like starcraft or strategy games but i dont even know how i put upnwith it today i never can be bothered to sit crunched in front of an even flascreen monitor to game or play pc games. i they jsut started porting more games to ipad like company of heroes and rome total war like say dark reign I probably would get back to gaming especially if they offered competitive online play and downloadable maps by users and cross platform play.

i love just laying in bed all day and having an ipad on my legs or lap and hate desks. i love being able to take it inside a small plane compartment or front table and not have to set up mouses or peripherals. i dont get why they dont port more of such games it would be easy money for them. company of heroes already proved they can work well on touchscreen. especially now with many ipad owners having magic keyboards and trackpads.
    Holy shit this is a great and long-ass retrospective.
    Ghost Black Hole
    dark cum
Jump to Top