User Controls

Strictly politics thread

EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Trump is going to win the presidential election and I'm going to vote for him and I hope it PISSES most of you little faggots off and I hope you all have personal identity crises again and cry in the streets like you pussies were last time and I'm going to laugh at you 4sure LOL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Cheaters always win
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ner vegas

I'd better leave that telegram group then.
    nope.

hes going to lose and half the US wouldnt accept the result.
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs I'd better leave that telegram group then.

you're an OFFICIAL GOYIM?
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Vote for tammany Hall.
    Ghost Black Hole
    That's what you get for joining jedi telegram groups. I wouldn't trust that company as far as I can throw them and I've never thrown a company before so there you go
    Originally posted by Ghost That's what you get for joining jedi telegram groups. I wouldn't trust that company as far as I can throw them and I've never thrown a company before so there you go

at least they have the courtesy to tell you
    Ghost Black Hole
    CANARY CHECK
    Ghost Black Hole
    it's still there
    CANARIES DON'T DO SHIT NIGGA
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by ner vegas

When you see this just grab whatever you can and move to Transnistria, like Weev did.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny nope.

hes going to lose and half the US wouldnt accept the result.

this might be an even better scenario if it really did lead to an insurrection. i dont think anyone would debate that right wingers would be more capable of winning and willing to fight than the left and now that i both dont do drugs and have been imbued with the characteristic of grit, i dont feel the need to feel compassion for those not like me and dont really have anything in common with anyone on the left so LFG
    thanks for the grit, libs. lmao
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost

lol thats actually not true though, meth is not completely illegal in any of the 50 states because it is a prescription drug
    its barely even illegal here in california anyways unless youre selling it. its like weed in california in the 90s, in 10 years itll be socially acceptable
    in 10 years it'll be the reserve currency
    Originally posted by ner vegas in 10 years it'll be the reserve currency

if production was successfully regulated that would be a really good idea because the ever shrinking supply would make it deflationary and we could all get rich from hodling our crystal meth. the secret service and DEA could join forces and put all the resources they used to go after counterfeiters to bust illegal labs or just make it prohibitively expensive to make for anyone not in the official channels and it would make getting a hold on the problem actually plausible rather than just an avenue for lazy agents to continue making the same retarded busts for their career and to get rich off of. and meth users would be incentivized to conserve their supply leading to lower drug abuse rates
Jump to Top