User Controls

PS5 vs Nintendo Switch

Mighest Houston
    I just got both after about a decade of not gaming. I actually got the Nintendo Switch Lite because people that owned both said they play the Lite more because it's lighter. I immediately bought a bunch of games for both and I find myself playing the Nintendo Switch more.

Games I have...

PS5...
    Cyber Punk 2027(Okay but seems like GTA)
    Diablo IV(too much hack and slash)
    GTA V(okay but robotic Sims everywhere)
    Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare(Okay)
    Final Fantasy XVI(Too much like a fantasy movie)
    Battlefield 2042(fun but I get destroyed)

Nintendo Switch...
    Mario Rabbids(sucked)
    Zelda: Breath Of the Wild(great game so far)
    Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom(haven't played yet)
    Mario 3D & Bowsers Fury(haven't played yet)
    Mario Odyssey(Awesome)
    Warcry African Astronaut
    why not get the retro pocket pro 4 and play switch and other systems games on it?

[video] https://www.youtube.com/live/Boun9YeehKI?si=BEc5o11Wj9mHFYRJ[/video]
    Ghost Black Hole
    the switch is really only good for it's remakes and exclusives, none of which are listed ITT
    Warcry African Astronaut
    its good for everything a 2d open world zelda or two etc.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I Had to buy a wii for hacking because of their kiked online services for classic games on switcjh. It used to be better value but they are kikes
    Warcry African Astronaut
    how is it worse than wii? plus im sure you could hack it as well? nut then you wont be able to play online multiplayer probably since they update firmware and sometimes games.
    Ghost Black Hole
    It will probably be the best system to hack in like 10 years

maybe less, it can already do a lot of stuff. It's like a less functional more retarded steam deck at this point

Warcry African Astronaut
    the retro 4 pro apparently can play some sweitch games like mario rpg at full speed and in future updates its sure to add compatibility this is in addition to system,s like wiiu ps2 and others at full speed.
    Mighest Houston
    Originally posted by Warcry why not get the retro pocket pro 4 and play switch and other systems games on it?

[video] https://www.youtube.com/live/Boun9YeehKI?si=BEc5o11Wj9mHFYRJ[/video]

I didnt know it existed until now. Also, I got my switch and ps5 for free from certain places. But I don't think I'd be able to play games online and get other content without the original Switch system.

Also, I can hack/jailbreak the Switch but Nintendo will ban my account if caught.
Jump to Top