User Controls

E-stuff For Crime

Mighest Houston
    We could come up with some ideas for using e-toys for crime.

Like flying micro drones into areas, e-scooter for get-away, or micro cameras for snapping pictures of keys.

With all of the technology now days, there are a lot of things that can be done.
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    All hail to the East Coast Allies
    EAST COAST HAIL!
    All hail to the land of the sunrise
    NOT FOR SALE!
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    they have those little remote control vibrator things girls wear out in public and then give their boyfriend or whoever the control and its all over bluetooth

hack that shit for a fuckton of lolz potential

just dont get caught or youll probably get locked up for like 200 years for being a serial rapist or some shit

but can you imagine just being in like a football stadium full of people or something and just sending out a mass signal to any and all discrete public vibrators to suddenly go full blast
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mighest Houston
    One of those e-dogs could get a gun strapped to it and rob a bank.

I hear they sell for like $17k. That money could be made back easily.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I want to build drones like the animes

akumi Kuruya (繰屋 匠 Kuruya Takumi) is the tritagonist of Dead Mount Death Play. He is an informant based in Tokyo's Shinjuku Ward who uses illegal drones to collect data alongside other methods. Occasionally, he also helps contract killers conceal their victims' corpses. Per Lisa's instructions, he has become a companion to the Corpse God and assists his fortunetelling business by collecting information on clients during their sessions.

https://deadmountdeathplay.fandom.com/wiki/Takumi_Kuruya

i cant find any clips of the drone scenes on YT
Jump to Top