User Controls

I'm drunk as fuck niggas

Entertain me
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    no one cares youre a faggot. entertain yourself with your left hand dipshit
    Y u so nipples
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    CAUSE IM DRUNK YOU FAGGOT NIGGER!
    we drunk fam. Y u so meen? Lets be buddies ho.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    It was the summer of 2009. I had just purchased an old rusted out Silverado off of my best friend Tony. Trevor and I worked sanding and painting cars for his father for 50 dollars a day while Tony washed dishes at Dave's bar and grill. After work we would all meet up at the "garage". The garage was a place of solace; holy even. Old ruffnecks of all ages would come to wheel and deal, bs and get into drunken fights. We would all get drunk and go fishing, our parents would scold us and we would make the girls cry. It was always the best times when it was just us three sipping Bud lights at a bar or fishing and telling jokes on a deserted lake at 1 am. We had our disagreements and arguments but we were good friends until the end. Little did I know it would be the last time I ever saw either of them again. Last I heard Tony married a young girl straight out of high school and had a son. He works as a cashier at an auto parts store to make ends meet. Trevor got addicted to drugs and is now doing a nickel in a state prison. As for me well, I'm selling my business and traveling the world soon. I never had friends like the ones I had in 2009, Jesus does anyone?
    Fuck reststop I am thinking back to my buddies in 09. Best friends I ever had.
    09 was a damn good year. Let me tell you bout Halloween of 09.

A little back story, me and my BF, a kind young man of German blood had a tradition of fucking shit up in my neighborhood.

In this year he brought a buddy along. This kid carried all our shit because he was the "lackey". We went out for the night armed with paint ball guns and military camo. We were stupid kids so it seemed sensible since I had read so many BI texts on totse about causing " mischief". Anyway we ended up meeting some bitches from my school at the pond. It was chill. After departing from said bitches we went down the street. Near the school, some roudy middle school fags, probably a group of 7-10 kids, were causing a ruckus yellu g to us and shit. We opened fire on em with the paintball gunz. Shortly afterwords an unmarked cop car comes up the street we are walking on. They are megaphoning "please return to your homes". As they pass us I yell "YOU ARENT FUCKING COPS!!!". Sirens flick on and they pull a u turn. We all look at each other with that "oh shit, I dun fucked up" look. So we run up this huge ass hill with lackey laggin behind because he has tells gear on. The cops think they will head us off at the other side of the hill. Knowing the neighborhood I direct my crew to continue on the street we were at rather than cresting the hill. We meet some niggers and tell them the cops are around and they thank us for the heads up. We made it back to my place and celebrated our victory over the law enforcement.

All in all it was a good ass night and the only time I ever actually had to run from the cops.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    , me and my BF, a kind young man of German blood had a tradition of fucking shit up in my neighborhood.

Either you're a homosexual or a girl. In both cases, i approve. Lemme' read your story though it sounds interesting.

In this year he brought a buddy along. This kid carried all our shit because he was the "lackey". We went out for the night armed with paint ball guns and military camo. We were stupid kids so it seemed sensible since I had read so many BI texts on totse about causing " mischief". Anyway we ended up meeting some bitches from my school at the pond. It was chill. After departing from said bitches we went down the street. Near the school, some roudy middle school fags, probably a group of 7-10 kids, were causing a ruckus yellu g to us and shit. We opened fire on em with the paintball gunz. Shortly afterwords an unmarked cop car comes up the street we are walking on. They are megaphoning "please return to your homes". As they pass us I yell "YOU ARENT FUCKING COPS!!!". Sirens flick on and they pull a u turn. We all look at each other with that "oh shit, I dun fucked up" look. So we run up this huge ass hill with lackey laggin behind because he has tells gear on. The cops think they will head us off at the other side of the hill. Knowing the neighborhood I direct my crew to continue on the street we were at rather than cresting the hill. We meet some niggers and tell them the cops are around and they thank us for the heads up. We made it back to my place and celebrated our victory over the law enforcement.

All in all it was a good ass night and the only time I ever actually had to run from the cops.

Well aren't you the little hoodlum.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What was i doing in 09 EVEN, i don't even know. Probably drugs and stuff.
Jump to Top