User Controls

getting death stranding on an apple device

Warcry Space Nigga
    not sure what to get this huge AAA game on that just came out on all apple devices form ipad to iphone and mac. This truly has to be the kilelr app not because of its exlcusivity (also available on sony or was) but due to the portable now nature of it. This is what the PSP was when comapred to Nintendo DS remember? the benefit was console games on the go. which this now allows. I also happent o have a gen 4 but brand new basically from best buy ipad pro so i know it will play beautifully on it becaus eit has like an m2/3 chip. But Id rahter play it in a way on mac because i prefer playing games laying down and lookign at the big screen or my hdtv 60”. However, I also have a magic keybaord for ipad and if it supports this i could get best of both worlds and beam it onto my tv? not sure which version to get. I also own a Macbook Pro but its first gen or like M1. I heard it supports it but it plays weka on it? Damm so many choices. which version to get. The thing is I dont have a wireless gaming pad for ios so if it doesnt support magic keybaord its pointless but i havent found any info on whether it does or not. i imagine playing on the touchscreen on the ipad would suck. anyone give me advice on which verison of it to get?
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    get a computer that isn't marketed exclusively toward homosexuals
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    lol yea just BEAM THAT SHIT FAM
Jump to Top