User Controls

Electronic shit?

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Someone here mentioned the flipper zero but I heard elsewhere it was useless for anything practical. What can you personally do with one IRL that makes it useful?

Other people have talked about some other shit...hack rf SDR thing which I'm assuming could at least be used as a digital police scanner.

I know you can jam people's car locks with a cheap Chinese transceiver.

I'm guessing you would at least be able to deauth WiFi cloud based home security/surveillance shit with a flipper zero but you could do this more effectively with a laptop I think.

Is it worth it? And what other electronic shit would be better?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Someone here mentioned the flipper zero but I heard elsewhere it was useless for anything practical. What can you personally do with one IRL that makes it useful

If you don't know then you are just a dumb nigger , go watch the linux tech tips video. These aren't new and they have all kinds of uses for industrial and scientific and business and technology and realms far beyond your kidiot retard hacking OOOO I SAW THE FLIPPER TURN OFF THE BUGER KING SIGN AND CHANGE THE GAS PRICE TO .69 LMA!O!!! kill yourself you fucking retard

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost If you don't know then you are just a dumb nigger , go watch the linux tech tips video. These aren't new and they have all kinds of uses for industrial and scientific and business and technology and realms far beyond your kidiot retard hacking OOOO I SAW THE FLIPPER TURN OFF THE BUGER KING SIGN AND CHANGE THE GAS PRICE TO .69 LMA!O!!! kill yourself you fucking retard

Has anyone ever told you you're a fag?
    Mighest Houston
    What are you trying to do? Or this for general discussion?

I have several devices.

Raspberry Pi Zero W -> Pwnagotchi
    Raspberry Pi Zero W -> P4wnP1 A.L.O.A.
    HackRF One

Honestly, I set RaspberryPi devices up but haven't even used them yet(but I'm wanting to, so maybe this thread will motivate me). I have a Radxa Zero and a rPi Zero 1 that I'd like to use for something.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't see how this "Ban" could possibly be legal for these reasons but the government also banned cryptocurrency and gas powered cars for no reason other than they dont like them and don't want people to have them which is reason enough, legality be damned

https://www.pcmag.com/news/canada-to-ban-flipper-zero-devices-over-car-thefts
Jump to Top