User Controls

back 2 school thread

EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    ok sooooooooo as everyone whos anyone knows, school is back in ~session~!!! and u know what that means! back2school clothes shopping so u can be in all the hottest new trends and maybe impress the class valedictorian or that hot cheerleader or football stud u always wanted a date with! soooooooooooooooooooo i just got back from the mallllllllllll (omg there was SO MUCH CUTE OUTFITS THERE!!! OMG! I could HARDLY contain myself but as it turns out i bought 3 SUPER KYYUYUUUUUUTEEEE tops and they all fit so good and show off my figure so you know allthe cute boys be looking (i dont turn heads i BREAK NECKS GURLLLLLLLL U KNOW HEHEHEHEHE) SO ANYWAYYYS gurlz and boyz me and a few of the gurls are going out tonight for drinks at the local beach bar to bring in the new school year and its gonna be SO. CRAZY. OMG. LOL. so if anyone wants to come im just you know extending an invite~~~ tee hee hee the more the merrier but just be aware me and the gurlz like to get CRAZY SLOSHED LMAO u dont wanna have a hangover the first day in front of some cute boy or something so ever1 just be careful and be safe and GO GET IT GURL LMAOOOOOOOOO
Jump to Top