User Controls

Aldra hangs around women because Men keep cutting him off to One-Up him ...

volks ....
    Ghost Black Hole
    wats curt
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost wats curt

Ghost Black Hole
    pentominoes are the best ominoes
    Originally posted by ner vegas

You're falling off. You used to be spot-on with your Socio/Economic/Military foreign country predictions. Now? You're a horrible failure.

You didn't even report on the gassing in Alabama. You've changed, man. AuschwitzNaziDisneyland my ass.
    Ghost Black Hole
    not penominoes but penallarinos

idk what they are curtlled but they are BIG

essentially you get a goose as one piece and you just have to work with that. That's how I fuck with pentominoes give me a 4x4 box please with one corner piece missing

🟧
    🟧🟧🟧
    🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧
    🟧🟧🟧
    🟧

🟦
    🟦🟦
    🟦🟦🟦
    🟦🟦🟦🟦
    🟦🟦🟦🟦🟦

🟩🟩
    🟩🟩
    . 🟩🟩
    [/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by pass the cheese please You're falling off. You used to be spot-on with your Socio/Economic/Military foreign country predictions. Now? You're a horrible failure.

You didn't even report on the gassing in Alabama. You've changed, man. AuschwitzNaziDisneyland my ass.

sir this is a wendys
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost sir this is a wendys

HOT DANG! I THOUGHT THIS WAS IN AND OUT! HO HO HO HO!!!! GAAAWWWTTTDAAANG HOW EMBARRASSING!
    Originally posted by pass the cheese please You're falling off. You used to be spot-on with your Socio/Economic/Military foreign country predictions. Now? You're a horrible failure.

my onsite investigator is being insubordinate

PM frala and see if you can get her to stop fucking around, she doesn't listen to me anymore
    lol, I thought you were talking about the LNG contracts but that's texas

the guy that they took almost an hour to execute and then blamed the food they gave him?
    aldra aka AuschwitzNaziDisneyLand is a very sad, lonely, Asian Aussie-boy. Romanticizes Nazi Germany because both his heritage and his country is hardcore faggot pussies.
    Ghost Black Hole
    aldra now runs a sandwich shop called "aldras" I hear he makes the best Cubanos in the bario

Originally posted by ner vegas my onsite investigator is being insubordinate

PM frala and see if you can get her to stop fucking around, she doesn't listen to me anymore

Huh?
    Originally posted by ner vegas lol, I thought you were talking about the LNG contracts but that's texas

the guy that they took almost an hour to execute and then blamed the food they gave him?

No, they tried to execute him a couple years ago, but they couldn't find a vein, so they gassed him with nitrous instead.
    Originally posted by ner vegas lol, I thought you were talking about the LNG contracts but that's texas

https://apnews.com/article/nitrogen-execution-death-penalty-alabama-699896815486f019f804a8afb7032900
    Originally posted by Ghost aldra now runs a sandwich shop called "aldras" I hear he makes the best Cubanos in the bario

Wow I can't wait till the cafe opens!
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Wow I can't wait till the cafe opens!

My eyes literally crossed when I came to your post. It was so incredibly boring, I had to shake myself awake.
    Kafka sweaty
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nellie_Bly

time always turn funny and witty guys into bitter and angry old men.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    i feel the same. at any clubs or social events or meetups other men are the biggest problem and i dont know how to deal with themc utting me off getting in the middle of my conversations with girls etc.
Jump to Top