User Controls

Planning vacations

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    The wife isn't getting flowers this year because she forgot I buy her flowers every year and so must not like them which is also probably why they die and end up in the trash.
    Instead I planned a weekend get away for just the 2 of us.
    It took a week of planning but it's all set :)
    February 16th we are going to Brown Town (Brown County, Indiana)
    I know it sounds boring but it's like one of those gay cozy towns you see in a Hallmark movie.
    Just 3 days of her and I eating ass.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another idea I'm working on that is being mentally drafted is a week where we roll over to St. Louis and,
    -Spend a day at Six Flags
    -Spend a day sight seeing

if we are still alive we will drive up to Chicago where,

-using our citipasses see as much as we can over the course of a couple more days

and then go home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And one more vacation idea I'm working on (because my wife is no help) is a trip to,

somewhere like Gulf of Mexico beach somewhere

Stopping in Nashville for a day on the way

Spending a few days in a house on the beach at the Gulf

and then,

on the way back to Ohio we will stop in New Orleans and explore.

maybe stop in Hot Springs, Arkansas (but I'm still trying to figure out if they have Hot Springs)

IDK really....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any suggestions?
    Mr. Dom Yung Blood
    Waco, TX?
    RandyCain Yung Blood
    Idk bruh but bruh if I was to bruh like go somewhere bruh uh bruh id uh bruh id go to like see a you know bruh a volcano bruh think of the energy bruh
Jump to Top