User Controls

Amazon Refundables they let you KEEP List!!!

RandyCain Yung Blood
    Okay guys. This is something a lot of people will find very useful. Let's compile a list of stuff that Amazon will Refund us without requiring we send it back.
    I'll start with one I got today.

iDuster Compressed Air Duster, Computer Keyboard Cleaner, 2 Packs https://a.co/d/jiIecll

I only tried returning it as I found bigger and free cans at work.
    Fuck wrong account
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    You don't work
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Fuck wrong account

Errr.. how many of you are there??
    Kafka sweaty
    Magnetic eyelashes. American Frites sauce. Idk there's been a lot.
    Mighest Houston
    What about returning rocks in sealed boxes?

Does Amazon check by unwrapping sealed boxes?
    Originally posted by Mighest What about returning rocks in sealed boxes?

Does Amazon check by unwrapping sealed boxes?

Same thing will happen if you send anthrax in a sealed box. They'll trace you back and you'll have a couple of feds at your door.
    Mighest Houston
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Same thing will happen if you send anthrax in a sealed box. They'll trace you back and you'll have a couple of feds at your door.

Yeah, but burner phone and Amazon account with fake details(or Fona's), funded with Amazon gift card, items delivered to pickup box, returned using provided label. Do once, reorder items to use refunded credit, ditch evidence, repeat using new $50 burner.
    Originally posted by Mighest Yeah, but burner phone and Amazon account with fake details(or Fona's), funded with Amazon gift card, items delivered to pickup box, returned using provided label. Do once, reorder items to use refunded credit, ditch evidence, repeat using new $50 burner.

That could work.
    Mighest Houston
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ That could work.

Until I go to pick items I bought with the refunded credit and the police arrest me.

But I could buy digital goods with it (;
Jump to Top