User Controls

Time is getting faster and the jedis might be right.

Bradley Black Hole
    Okay, here me out, so I had to listen to this shit for like 4 weeks. THe lady said two things that really disturbed me, she preached out of revelations for ten minutes after many other people egged her on to (because it was freaky and they wanted to watch it again)

she uses the bible to reference like 3 things / minute but it doesn't really logically flow but it's a good presentation

she said "The jedis will destroy the arabs" and i was like yaaaaaaa i can see why everyone likes this

she saids "THe jedis will be eliminated!" and starts shaking the bible and i'm just stunned (cuban, 100 years young, 3 feet tall, speaks perfect accented english) so someone says 'kILL the jediS BRING IN CHRIST" she says "NO!" and gets everyone quiet

she says "LET THE jediS DIE AND BRING IN CHRIST" 3 white people, 27 non white people and everyone laughin and the lady's getting all excited and she says "I feel like Hitler almost did it" and she says this temple is gonna get knocked down and says

"You notice time is more compressed now?" and i thought oh fuck and she says 2 years ago time was slowler, go look at the clock and you may feel it

so it hought aobut it, and ya in the last 2 or 3 years watching a minute on a watch, clock with the numbers, holding my breath for 80 seconds, way fuckin faster now, even when i gotta wait 10 minutes or 45 minutes (and i been doing time since 13 i'm a doing time champ, so it's not like i developed this recently) time used be so much slower, or was it

discuss
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    i dont know, dont give a fuck, the rest of life is going to be dogshit anyways so who cares. honestly the sooner its over the better
    Bradley Black Hole
    the other bible times she was 100% normal and quiet and read out of Peter or Michael or she would go into the old testament and read about predictions of christ then how christ fulfilled them in the new testament, volume at 0 real calm and old and then seeing her discuss revelations was kinda like seeing those crazy people who get to into the sermon but she dead ass said the worl dis ending, time is going faster, the jedis will be slaughtered like pigs and jesus is coming back to lead and army? or some such things? She kept saying army but jesus was not a battle god i thought but yeah battle jesus comes after the jedis dying part or something, i tried reading revelations but it was way more uh ya not very explicit in meaning
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE i dont know, dont give a fuck, the rest of life is going to be dogshit anyways so who cares. honestly the sooner its over the better

in the future if you're poor u can just plug into the matrix and they'll do something with your body and u have to watch ads u can skip after 5 minutes, etc n life will be perfect dawg.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i could see the body doing some ESSENTIALLY HUMAN task and while ur doing that factory shift for exactly 8 hours that they can't make a robot that can do, you're just chillin at the virtual YMCA second life kinda chill out and relax space or in your virtual Animal Crossing house and play your little game until you get off work, go to sleep, or want to live ina delusion
    time goes faster the more imputs you get.

slower the less imputs you get.
    become a catholic
    fuck that im not trying to live in this shitty ass world
    Bradley Black Hole
    I feel like Gucci Mane in 2005
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    I remember reading a very schizophrenic series of blog posts about this, the core belief is that as a child the writer claims that saying 'mississippi' used to match to almost exactly to one second whereas now it's much quicker
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya i noticed that too
    Originally posted by Bradley i could see the body doing some ESSENTIALLY HUMAN task and while ur doing that factory shift for exactly 8 hours that they can't make a robot that can do, you're just chillin at the virtual YMCA second life kinda chill out and relax space or in your virtual Animal Crossing house and play your little game until you get off work, go to sleep, or want to live ina delusion

i cant by any measure make any sense of this post
Jump to Top