Instigator Space Nigga
    Fuys?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I've always wanted one of those
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Can't be much different than a xylophone
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    i already know my rhythm and you helped me solidify it
    They had steel drums and bongos at a church I visited once. Everyone had to sit in a circle and do free jazz gospel music
    Originally posted by Instigator Can't be much different than a xylophone

I heard you can play a human ribcage like a xylophone
    i hate you and want nothing to do with your society. the quicker you get that through your head the faster we can move forward. you had a shot but you fucked it up and now things will never go back to the way they were and youre never going to replace my girlfriend with some fat bitch because im not a fucking joke for you to laugh at and if you keep acting that way youre going to get someone shot
    we need more mass shootings because honestly american adults need to learn to actright. they dont fuckin listen to words so what can be done? its unfortunate but you cant get away with treating people like that. create people who are mentally ill from constant bullying, bullshit, invasion of privacy and humiliation and you are creating future mass shooters. idiot
    i swear if i catch someone touching my bike im going to find you and kill you.
    show up to the funeral like LOL OMG WHY R U CRYING CHEER UP LET LOVE GUIDE THE WAY IT WAS JUST A TEMPER TANTRUM LMAOOOOOO
    i mean you may have permanently lost a loved one but at least we all got a laugh out of it right? oh youre still upset? well the needs of many come before the needs of one so dont be selfish LMAO give up your family members to be slaughtered for amusement or youre selfish
    Bradley Black Hole
    get a snare drum they're cheap and drum sticks u can watch teh movie drumline for inspiration of the dark variety and just get your rehythm
    it takes a special type of retarded delusional hypocrisy to say shit like the needs of everyone come before the needs of one and then use that to justify getting everyone to fuck over one. like you let your selfish bullshit totally dictate and warp your view of reality to just let you sadistically steal and fuck people over. you fucking idiots
    Originally posted by Bradley get a snare drum they're cheap and drum sticks u can watch teh movie drumline for inspiration of the dark variety and just get your rehythm

i have a finger metronome i can use to practice dont worry
Jump to Top