User Controls

Liberalism

Donald Trump Black Hole
    liberialism
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny liberialism

that involves golden AKs and child soldiers in wedding dresses and is way cooler
    it's not a real , woke is not real. we are evolving FUCK YOUR FUCKING PROPERTY RIGHTS NIGGGGGER
    Originally posted by ner vegas that involves golden AKs and child soldiers in wedding dresses and is way cooler

2A, youth empowerment, LBGTQ friendly society,
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny 2A, youth empowerment, LBGTQ friendly society,

Originally posted by ner vegas

"american dream in action"

brought to you by Ford.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    im going to vote for donald trump in the next election because its the easiest way to get all of my enemies to have a total psychological breakdown
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    its funny how i used to be like OH YOU SHOULDNT VOTE FOR POLITICIANS OUT OF SPITE LIKE THAT WTF ARE YOU DOING

and now ive just transformed into this person who doesnt even like trump but hopes with all my heart he wins just to spite everyone lol
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny "american dream in action"

brought to you by Ford.

I've been to a few Ford museums.

I can no shit imagine this sponsored by Ford.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I've been to a few Ford museums.

I can no shit imagine this sponsored by Ford.

merge it with ford adverts.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    The jedis took great pleasure in destroying the ford brand.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump The jedis took great pleasure in destroying the ford brand.

more like torture.

they could just bought it and rename the thing but they just keep it on life support and do everything possible to humiliate it and abuse it.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I would rather be a nazi than part of the khmer rogue, the extremes of ideological sexual tension are best described.

that being said a lil bit of liberalism is good for America and ensures like the rich don't work us to death or let our children starve to death, enough liberalism is enough
    Originally posted by Bradley I would rather be a nazi than part of the khmer rogue

lozer
    Bradley Black Hole
    I just lol whenever I hear "Intellectual Purge" you know u gotta be the dumbest fuckers in the world to yell "We're gonna rid of smart people!" and xD like it doesn't take a far stone throw to see what 4 years from now will turn into when they attacked vietnam after the americans left and lost 20 days later.
    Bradley Black Hole
    my uncle (a vietnam vet) said "The Vietnamese in the 70s knew they were the most experienced fighting force and could not be invaded" that their neighbor declares war against them lol

watching vietnamese especially in terms of strategy, reminds me of ants in an ant hill how they can pour out of any hole and then disappear and harry you from the mouth and the ass pretty much continuously.
    Bradley Black Hole
    THe jedis have to consume the blood of the baby's foreskin immediately upon birth, they caught a rabbi with facial herpes that was giving it to genital herpies of multiple little baby jedi boys he performed the brisk on when they were 8 days old per their religious rites legally

and he got introuble bro i can find the article if u want it's incredible I was like wow bro no wonder god sent jesus he didn't wanna hang out with those weird fuckers anymore, why would you?
    Originally posted by Bradley I just lol whenever I hear "Intellectual Purge" you know u gotta be the dumbest fuckers in the world to yell "We're gonna rid of smart people!" and xD like it doesn't take a far stone throw to see what 4 years from now will turn into when they attacked vietnam after the americans left and lost 20 days later.

Ho Chi Minh wore glasses lmao
Jump to Top