User Controls

Fedra-List

Fedralist.

That is SO authoritarian of you! Do you know who else is authoritarian? MEN! You make me sick.
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    yes i remember that and also seeing sus references on the darknet drug buying pages back in like 2017 when all that drama was going down
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    which one was this?
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    oh SR2 from 10 years ago. lol.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    federalism is a failed ideology

it is time to balkanize

lets seize it back
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Meikai federalism is a failed ideology

it is time to balkanize

Lol nooooooooooo

America > balkans
    I thought that video was illegal

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/17506980231155596
    "anti imperialism"

>> literally tries to take over the entire world
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by RIPtotse America > balkans

I agree! And balkanization wouldn't change that. If anything, it'd probably widen the gap. The federal government exists only to tax and crush the civil liberties of every American man, woman, and child. Let each state go their own way and enter into looser unions as they see fit, each free to pursue their own manifest destiny. The rights of the individual > states rights > those of the federal government. In any sane world, that would be the case. But in modern America, it has been inverted.

Free yourselves from the vile clutches of K street.
    Originally posted by Meikai I agree! And balkanization wouldn't change that. If anything, it'd probably widen the gap. The federal government exists only to tax and crush the civil liberties of every American man, woman, and child. Let each state go their own way and enter into looser unions as they see fit, each free to pursue their own manifest destiny. The rights of the individual > states rights > those of the federal government. In any sane world, that would be the case. But in modern America, it has been inverted.

Free yourselves from the vile clutches of K street.

Lady..or guy..whatever..

Canadian government chopped your nuts off.

You have no say in American operations
    Bradley Black Hole
    Most of us aren't important enough to be more than an IP node log when someone did something super bad, u gotta figure there's like 400million people in america the apparatus isn't able to watch this many dumb fucks, most of the going ons on the internet are largely harmless unless ur doing something really bad but even then it's just a cat and mouse game until they catch a coupe people doing that and make an example out of them, but they don't really give a shit about retarded broke skitzophrenic one offs in the midwest because they looked up Erowid or something of that nature
    Originally posted by Bradley Most of us aren't important enough to be more than an IP node log when someone did something super bad, u gotta figure there's like 400million people in america the apparatus isn't able to watch this many dumb fucks, most of the going ons on the internet are largely harmless unless ur doing something really bad but even then it's just a cat and mouse game until they catch a coupe people doing that and make an example out of them, but they don't really give a shit about retarded broke skitzophrenic one offs in the midwest because they looked up Erowid or something of that nature

Just don't sell drugs online right bradley?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by RIPtotse You have no say in American operations

I vote in every election, and have since 2012.
    lol the balkans are way fucking better than america

in america you have to pay like 70 a month for some bullshit fag internet connection

in the balkans you can get the same but faster for $10 a month or just go to a park and get free public wifi
    Originally posted by Meikai I vote in every election, and have since 2012.

Rofl how? Aren't you a testicle-less canadian?
    Oh your performing illegal votes ah I see. Touche you woke liberal facist
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Oh your performing illegal votes ah I see. Touche you woke liberal facist

Romney, Trump, Trump, and Trump a 3rd time God willing. 🫡

And I'm not a facist. I have prosopagnosia.
    Originally posted by Meikai Romney, Trump, Trump, and Trump a 3rd time God willing. 🫡

And I'm not a facist. I have prosopagnosia.

I'm not sure I can believe this.

But if so..despite romney..good work soldier.
Jump to Top