User Controls

Online Dating

ever tried it?. I am doing it right now but they girls all look like derpadews, I don't even give a fuck.
    Waste of time, filled with instagram whores and snapchat enhancemented cunts with no sense of humour. Try swinging instead, much better
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Nah, but you should proxychain and solicit 15yos on Omegle for lewds.
    >15 years old
    >Probably got acne or spots
    >Drama llamas

Shit taste my friend.

If you're gonna do that you just start going to mosque and get in with some "good muslims", they all seem to be into that these days, the filthy fuckers.
    Originally posted by Mernard Banning >15 years old
    >Probably got acne or spots
    >Drama llamas

Shit taste my friend.

If you're gonna do that you just start going to mosque and get in with some "good muslims", they all seem to be into that these days, the filthy fuckers.

It's not a matter of taste. Youngest i've found on Omegle was about 15. And yeah drama llamas for sure. I'd go Club Penguin but last i heard they shut down. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Aside from autism and social anxieties I don't really get paedophiles much these days, they just seem like they're fucking immature arseholes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Mernard Banning I don't really get paedophiles

Clearly.
    Explain it to me then.

Yh yh I know the distinction between hebephilia, paedophilia blah blah blah; the law doesn't and neither do the mass public. I really don't get it, kids are moody fuckers at the best of times, even worse than most adult females on the rag, nevermind a teenager. No interesting conversation, whiny voices, poor fashion sense. Aside from the forbidden fruit aspect (in which case just fuck a muslim girl in her dad's Merc-Benz, record it and get her honour killed), I don't see the appeal other than it being illegal. Kids are cute and there are some exceptional kids who aren't irritating or rude as fuck, but I legit want to know aside from a few artificial reasons why there are legit paedos. I'd imagine the sex is shit too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Mernard Banning Aside from autism and social anxieties I don't really get paedophiles much these days, they just seem like they're fucking immature arseholes.

THANK YOU!

They are basically the mix between weeaboos and SJWs of sexuality. They are worse than faggots nowadays.
    He does not posses masculine physical traits and therefor sympathizes with the little girls hence the name Sophie.

He just wants to be a little princess. That's it.
    Well there's a club I go to that's accomodating for the type of men who want to be little princesses, some people there would be happy to make him squeal like a little girl if he goes on the right day.

Really, I've heard some the BEST arguments paedos have for their life and way of thinking, I'm talking people who are into it politically and are otherwise smart people. I actually do believe that socially we should give kids more responsibilities so that they can grow up to be normal and not hanging off mummy's apron strings and daddy's wallet up until their fucking mid 30s, but as far as some things go it all boils down to the adult should know better in the end and that a child should maintain some innocence, whether they come off as a slutbag or not (and yeah we all know that slutty 10 year old).
    I like you.
    You like an alt.
    I am not an alt.
    altdra
    Originally posted by RisiR He does not posses masculine physical traits and therefor sympathizes with the little girls hence the name Sophie.

He just wants to be a little princess. That's it.

Even if i were a little girl i'd still kick the shit out of you, kraut.
    Originally posted by Mernard Banning Explain it to me then.

Yh yh I know the distinction between hebephilia, paedophilia blah blah blah; the law doesn't and neither do the mass public. I really don't get it, kids are moody fuckers at the best of times, even worse than most adult females on the rag, nevermind a teenager. No interesting conversation, whiny voices, poor fashion sense. Aside from the forbidden fruit aspect (in which case just fuck a muslim girl in her dad's Merc-Benz, record it and get her honour killed), I don't see the appeal other than it being illegal. Kids are cute and there are some exceptional kids who aren't irritating or rude as fuck, but I legit want to know aside from a few artificial reasons why there are legit paedos. I'd imagine the sex is shit too.

Why do you like girls with a big ass and chest? Or whatever you're into, some guys like girls with glasses IDK, i can't fucking help what i like nigga'.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Well not dating, but I’ve met guys off the net before.
    Originally posted by Sophie Even if i were a little girl i'd still kick the shit out of you, kraut.

Really?! Address and date. I told you I'm in NL all the time.

Rotterdam is about 100 bucks per flight and I could need a little vacation + I have things to do up there anyway.

Go! Go! Go!
    Originally posted by Sophie Why do you like girls with a big ass and chest? Or whatever you're into, some guys like girls with glasses IDK, i can't fucking help what i like nigga'.

Fags, sluts and Machomen can't, either but it's annoying when you make your sexuality public at any opportunity and your main characterism(?).

I prefer jailbait pics over Bill Krozbydick but when you run around like you're on a mission and wave flags and got slogans and shit AND want to fuck 4 year olds, that's where I draw the line.
Jump to Top