User Controls

the recent drama with FS is a result of ignorance of man

dont like it? look inside yourself before barking upon others - sun tau
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    FS?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by ner vegas FS?

THANK YOU. Jesus Christ. I asked him and he just mumbled at me and fell asleep. I thought I was going fucking crazy. FS? What's FS? NOBODY FUCKING KNOWS. I doubt he knows. Fucker.
    SF6

Originally posted by Meikai THANK YOU. Jesus Christ. I asked him and he just mumbled at me and fell asleep. I thought I was going fucking crazy. FS? What's FS? NOBODY FUCKING KNOWS. I doubt he knows. Fucker.

fs stands for
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    what means
    ack ␆ ack ack ␆ ack ack ␆ ack ␆ ack ack ␆ ack ack ␆
    🎛️😄🎛️😄🎛️😄🎛️😄ack ␆ ack ack ␆ ack ack ␆ack ␆ ack ack ␆ ack ack ␆ ack ␆ ack ack ␆ ack ack ␆
    🎛️😄🎛️😄🎛️😄🎛️😄ack ␆ ack ack ␆ ack ack ␆ack ␆ ack ack ␆ ack ack ␆ ack ␆ ack ack ␆ ack ack ␆
    🎛️😄🎛️😄🎛️😄🎛️😄ack ␆ ack ack ␆ ack ack ␆\
    \

Originally posted by ner vegas what means

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/256541/pope-francis-responds-to-resistance-to-fiducia-supplicans-the-lord-blesses-everyone

i gotta stop making and replying to threads as soon as I wake up ᶻ 𝗓 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 .ᐟᶻ 𝘇 𐰁𐰁ᶻ 𝗓 ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 .ᐟᶻ 𝘇 𐰁𐰁
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood fs stands for

oh ffs
    my brain s like a family guy when I wake up
    my brain s like a family guy when I wake up
    🚗🏠🔒 - ("Here in my car, I feel safest of all, I can lock all my doors")
    🎶👂 - ("I can only receive, I can listen to you")
    💼🏠 - ("And it's the only way I live")
    🤔🌌 - ("Here in my car, I know, I've started to think")
    🌠🚗🛣️ - ("About leavin' tonight, although, nothin' seems right")
    🚪❓ - ("When the image breaks down, will you visit me, please?")
    🚪👀 - ("If I open my door")
    🚗🌌 - ("Here in my car, nothin' seems")
    🤷‍♂️🚗🌌 - ("Although, nothin' seems right, In cars")
    🚗🌌🤷‍♂️ - ("Here in my car, nothin' seems")
    🌌🚗 - ("In cars")
    🌌🚗 - ("In cars")
    okay a few questions;

how did they make a baby
    why would you film a baptism
    why would you let a gay baby become an archbishop
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    muh fettucine supplicant

they're blessing gay olive gardens
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood dont like it? look inside yourself before barking upon others - sun tau

theres probably a reason jesus stopped the crowd from stoning that prostitute to death but nooooooo that shits retarded lets just ignore it and go throw a bunch of stones at the person we were doing the dirt with in the first fuckin place, tell them to turn the other cheek and manipulate them into thinking all the shit we did was their fault and expect stones to not come back at our faces
    idiots. lets just lay it all out on the fuckin table since mine already is anyways. oh what you dont want to now? COWARD
    here is a picture i drew of FS

🗺️📝📄📑📜📋📃📁🧾📰

and here is my drawing of the controversy around it

🔥💥👨‍👨‍👧‍👧🗨️😨📣💥🔥👎🏻🏟🖕🏾👹🧑‍🤝‍🧑🔞🔥🐍🥴👨‍👨‍👦‍👦🎢

this is my response to it all both FS and the controversy (both sides)

⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️🕊🎺🎷🕊️⚖️
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE theres probably a reason jesus stopped the crowd from stoning that prostitute to death but nooooooo that shits retarded lets just ignore it and go throw a bunch of stones at the person we were doing the dirt with in the first fuckin place, tell them to turn the other cheek and manipulate them into thinking all the shit we did was their fault and expect stones to not come back at our faces

the chinese bible had him wait until everyone left and then he threw the rock like a boss do it with you fukken chest heard
    there is no "situation" in the first place, that shit is fucking gay and retarded, like that moistkritical faggot who just sits on his computer 24/7 talking shit about contrived situations that were never anything in the first place and thinks hes interesting or cool for it. before you idiots get your panties in a bunch, no, its not hypocritical because he can do anything he wants but you fucking idiots have forced me into this bullshit world where everyone just wants to talk about masturbation 24/7 so fuck you.

youre wasting your life bringing more negativity and bullshit into the world because you enjoy bullying people and being a fucking dick. just stop. or dont. my opinion on life and people in earth in general is pretty much a sealed done deal by now anyways and no matter what anyone says or does they cannot take away my right to end my life via whichever means i want to
Jump to Top