User Controls

If you could go to school for any degree what would it be?

Chemistry for me, or soil sciences.
    Soil science would be interesting. If I had free pass for school I would probably go for chem as well. It's the most interesting and applicable science imo.
    Botany or Chemistry.

The ones that got away.... :'(
    engineering since that's already what I'm doing

although i do get jelly af sometimes of all the girls in chem classez
    neurosci

pharmacology

thats what i want to do
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    A masters in the science of funk.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mso8 Houston
    actually, i can go for any degree i want. i will probably go for CSEE but chemistry was always an alternative
    Originally posted by Rhymin Hymen Soil science would be interesting. If I had free pass for school I would probably go for chem as well. It's the most interesting and applicable science imo.

I only really want soil science because you can be an astronaut with a soil science degree lololol.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Mycology and Mycoremediation.
    I've always been interested in the fungus among us.
    Once my kitchen is fully finished my next project is a clean room in the basement with flow hood,mini fridge and a hot plate for a pressure cooker.
    Looking at microscopes on Amazon right now.
    Why doesn't everyone have a friggin microscope?
    I just pulled a massive chunk of wax out of my ear and was like wouldn't it be cool if I could smeer that on a slide and see WTF has been going on in my head.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Once my kitchen is fully finished my next project is a clean room in the basement with flow hood,mini fridge and a hot plate for a pressure cooker.
    Looking at microscopes on Amazon right now.
    Why doesn't everyone have a friggin microscope?
    I just pulled a massive chunk of wax out of my ear and was like wouldn't it be cool if I could smeer that on a slide and see WTF has been going on in my head.

Yeah I used to have all that stuff, get a box of scalpels wrapped in packaging so they are clean every time. petri dishes, blender. You can buy substrate medium in bulk from garden/hydroponic supply places for like $50 a bag for a huge bag of vermiculite that should last a very long time.

I even got lucky and found brown rice flour in bulk for horse feed
    Ya, I just want grow a fuck ton of shrooms and just give them away at bars and at night clubs and then watch the chaos ensue.
    And I mean like giving 5oz bags at at time. LOL tHAT WOULD BE FUNNY.
    Oh my god I have a mission in life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    I dunno. I already got a fancy pants degree I'd go back for a lot of things tbh. Architechture, chemistry or maths...
    Shitfucking
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Ya, I just want grow a fuck ton of shrooms and just give them away at bars and at night clubs and then watch the chaos ensue.
    And I mean like giving 5oz bags at at time. LOL tHAT WOULD BE FUNNY.
    Oh my god I have a mission in life.

Shrooms are p. Easy to grow. The most difficult thing about it is to make sure that everything isn't dirty as sheeit
    I wanted an MD but the med schools I applied to didn't accept me. I got a degree in evolutionary biology and a PharmD.
    Shitfucking.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I have an MBBS (bachelor of medicine) but if I could go back it would be neuroscience.
    Originally posted by Daily I have an MBBS (bachelor of medicine) but if I could go back it would be neuroscience.

so entry level science for babby
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by jimmy so entry level science for babby

fuk y u makin me depressed
Jump to Top