User Controls

Anyone else feel like they've already done it all?

I'm probably too young to feel like this, but I feel like I have done everything that catches my fancy.

I've done most of the drugs available in the USA, done most sexually taboo things, tried most of the sports, played all of the games, etc.

Everything I do now is just boring and monotonous. Been waking up, working, eating and sleeping since I was 14, nothing's changed since.
    i still need to make LSD and lose my anal virginity
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I've been through the loop several times. Starts to get really predictable and boring.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    🐈 Yung Blood
    join al qaeda
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs I'm probably too young to feel like this, but I feel like I have done everything that catches my fancy.

I've done most of the drugs available in the USA, done most sexually taboo things, tried most of the sports, played all of the games, etc.

Everything I do now is just boring and monotonous. Been waking up, working, eating and sleeping since I was 14, nothing's changed since.

another pedo in the list
    Instigator Space Nigga
    You should try smoking buscopan in jail?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Try living addicted to iv heroin/fent for 15 years and then I'll agree with op 60% of the way
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Try living addicted to iv heroin/fent for 15 years and then I'll agree with op 60% of the way

Originally posted by Kingoffrogs but I feel like I have done everything that catches my fancy.
    I still haven't built my ultimate dream home in minecraft
Jump to Top