User Controls

Tolerance Break Time

Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    I'm going to take a week off of smoking. Last time I smoked a joint, it was a 1 gram joint and I burnt through that mf like a FOREST FIRE and it got me high as a .5 gram joint did 2 months ago. A 1 gram joint in 5 minutes is no small feat for someone with asthma.

Last time I vaped, I vaped .5 grams of Delta 8 distillate in 8 hours. That shit destroyed my lungs, and it only got me buzzed, where as smoking that much D8 2 or 3 months ago would have had me FLOORED.

Next time I am letting myself smoke is January 20th. Also hopefully I will be able to smoke flower instead of vaping then, I only have about an 8th of flower left and am not going to pick up more anytime soon. I would be getting 30$ Ounces from my boy REDACTED, as they are pretty solid, especially for 30$/oz, but I'd have to get it mailed unfortunately which is a no go right now for me. Next time I buy weed it will probably be a 100$-120$ OZ but beggars can't be choosers, Amirightfuys?

By the way I have been smoking daily for at least 6 months so hopefully I don't go through withdrawals, I'm not feeling any yet.
    BOOOO!!! *tokez*
Jump to Top