User Controls

I dropped out (again)

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I can't believe it, I'm a 13-time college dropout. Is this a world record? Probably is.
    gang

time to become an amateur developer instead
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood gang

time to become an amateur developer instead

I'm actually going back next month, although this is going to be a different major (as is tradition).
    I have an entrance exam later this week. It's in a completely different city, one I've never been to before.
    I haven't studied for it either. I'm confident I can ace it without studying for it.
    there's always seminary school

also known as a madrassa, or something
    LOL'd.

Speaking of madrassas (Islamic religious schools), Geert Wilders proposed three new anti-Islamic laws, one of them being imprisonment of six months for visiting a mosque.

I couldn't stop laughing.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I'm actually going back next month, although this is going to be a different major (as is tradition).

What have you studied?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I can't believe it, I'm a 13-time college dropout. Is this a world record? Probably is.

Possibly.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump What have you studied?

Okay, okay. Since 2016, I've basically studied in every sector there is. You name it. Medical, educational, judicial, financial, STEM, social....
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Possibly.

Yay. That means I'm not >>completely<< useless.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why do you keep going
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I haven't studied for it either. I'm confident I can ace it without studying for it.

Men are prone to being overconfident when it comes to exams and then they don't do as well as they hoped. Women are underconfident but do better. Sociology facts. So study every day.
    Originally posted by aldra why do you keep going

Because I need a college degree. Finding a good job without a college degree is difficult here. It's considered the bare minimum.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers LOL'd.

Speaking of madrassas (Islamic religious schools), Geert Wilders proposed three new anti-Islamic laws, one of them being imprisonment of six months for visiting a mosque.

I couldn't stop laughing.

I'm serious

maybe this is Gods way of telling you that school is gay and to grow a beard and become a religious head instead. I've been considering it but all the denominations are weirdos
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Because I need a college degree. Finding a good job without a college degree is difficult here. It's considered the bare minimum.

even if you do get a degree in a field you don't really care about you're going to have a hard time getting a 'good job' at 30+ with no experience, and I assume monstrous debt
    Originally posted by Kafka Men are prone to being overconfident when it comes to exams and then they don't do as well as they hoped. Women are underconfident but do better. Sociology facts. So study every day.

Fair enough! However, in hindsight, I think I worded it poorly, it's not something one can memorize per se, it's something you need to practice. And I haven't practiced. I'm kind of excited, to be honest. I have to get up really early, 6:30 am at the latest, if I want to make it on time. I'm expected to be there by 9:30 am. Traveling alone takes over 2 hours. I've never been to that city ever before, I think it's part of the charm and hence why I'm excited.
    go to Yemen and jack oil tankers
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm serious

maybe this is Gods way of telling you that school is gay and to grow a beard and become a religious head instead. I've been considering it but all the denominations are weirdos

I'm kind of knowledgeable on religious matters but I barely even pray myself. I am not the right person for that.
    Originally posted by aldra even if you do get a degree in a field you don't really care about you're going to have a hard time getting a 'good job' at 30+ with no experience, and I assume monstrous debt

I get what you're saying but they're actually desperately looking for more people in this occupation I'm studying for. They've spent over three decades trying to invest in this sector in the hopes of growing it but things have not been going their way. I'm actually doing the government a favor and I think that's why they're turning a blind eye to it all, knowing it's worth it in the end. And, yes, I'll be 32 when I finally get my degree (if I don't die before that, that is!).
Jump to Top