User Controls

whats wrong with my laptop plz help

EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    i had this lenovo laptop a couple years back and it was working fine then one day i had it sitting on a chair and i reached to go pull it towards me and accidentally dropped it (only a couple feet and onto carpet, not a hard impact whatsoever) and it just turned off and would never turn back on again

anyone got any ideas
    WellHung Black Hole
    EAT A DICK AND CHOKE ON IT NIGGER ⚘️
    One of the RAM sticks inside probably came out of the socket.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ One of the RAM sticks inside probably came out of the socket.

IVE GOT SOMETHING YOU CAN RAM
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    same th ing happenedd to my lenovo except i poured like 30 beers in it and dropped it, pumped it, slammed it, yanked it, bopped it by the cord a thousand times first, typidcal lenovo im getting a packerd bell next time heard those hold up good in the paddock
    WellHung Black Hole
    I had to google paddock. Thnks for the new word, chump.
    Originally posted by WellHung I had to google paddock. Thnks for the new word, chump.

shutup you , finnys gonna fuck you !
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor shutup you , finnys gonna fuck you !

THAT WUD BE NICE
    Originally posted by WellHung THAT WUD BE NICE

FAG!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You should have got the Dang I Dropped the Dang Thing premium insurance plan. It was only $5/month.
    Originally posted by WellHung I had to google paddock. Thnks for the new word, chump.

That's chum, to yew.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    UR MY FRIEND, QUEENOFTOADS. ⚘️💖
    Originally posted by WellHung UR MY FRIEND, QUEENOFTOADS. ⚘️💖
    \

bitch ass shut the fuck up be fore i ten-X youre portfolio lil nigga heard

get optimized scaryy ass fattchu
    yes juust install remote pc desktop and use this code1 email and we will connect you with agent
    Drop it again and it should start working.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ One of the RAM sticks inside probably came out of the socket.

would that totally prevent it from powering up even?
    Originally posted by A College Professor same th ing happenedd to my lenovo except i poured like 30 beers in it and dropped it, pumped it, slammed it, yanked it, bopped it by the cord a thousand times first, typidcal lenovo im getting a packerd bell next time heard those hold up good in the paddock

lolz
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE would that totally prevent it from powering up even?

It would fail in POST.

So yes.

But without taking the screws out and opening it up, it could be any number of different issues.
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE would that totally prevent it from powering up even?

If it's a brick, the battery is probably fucked. Have you tried powering from the wall?
    welp, i just opened it up and turns out the RAM is soldered into the motherboard so that sucks. if by powering it from the wall you mean powering it up while plugged in, yea. its been a while since i actually tried to start it up so here is a more detailed explanation of what happens. i hit the power button, the fan kicks on and the backlit keyboard lights turn on for 3 or 4 seconds, then they just turn off. the screen shows no activity whatsoever.
Jump to Top