User Controls

Just as so as to be clear, your tax dollars hard at work

So I do a year, off the muscle... 46 grand of damage... 250 sq foot studio apartment, not big enough to stretch my neck out in...

So fuckin... I do the year, I put the year up and down, keep my head down... The apartment was not that nice, but, ok... This frack, richard berens decides he wants to drive fairfield county violet township property values... He's probably going to try and retire here, "GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE" fuckin frack job

So this guy has me on parole, but fucked... Guy comes in my house, the parole facilitator, next thing I know, I contracted a bacterial infection. Shit looks like dried burrito beans in rice paste in little flakes coming off my upper lip... This is your money at work... Ball sack shuckin' scrotes who think they have the right because the recited the preamble in 5th grade...

So My grandpas didn't only sit on the iron throne, (King Niall) But my ancestors walked from south Africa WALKED across the bering strait ice bridge, and walked here into North America... It's in the archaeological records. My Grandpa, John Mishoe fought in the vietnam war... The last war to begin before the breakthrough of satellite technology, surprise, the earth is round!!! This guy goes and fights a war because he doesn't even know, nobody did. (For certain, it wasn't dead certain back then) Freakin... Army with automatic weapons, and a nuclear arsenal...

So we got this frack job, Bill Reed... Coming into my house, and he's spreading infections... Fuckin caveman. We got all this technology, and he's still spreading diseases. Fuckin, oh and his last name is Reed, yet he has the nerve to come into my house and ask how to spell a basic pharmaceutical name??? Your tax dollars hard at work... That's who you're hiring, that's what they're pushing, and you're who'se paying for it...

So this is how we decide we're breaking in the new era

HAAAAAAAALLLP
    Shit looks like dried burrito beans in rice paste in little flakes coming off my upper lip…

It'd be different if my house wasn't already lukewarm
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    jedihology
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Originally posted by throwawayaccountlolhibye So I do a year, off the muscle… 46 grand of damage… 250 sq foot studio apartment, not big enough to stretch my neck out in…

So fuckin… I do the year, I put the year up and down, keep my head down… The apartment was not that nice, but, ok… This frack, richard berens decides he wants to drive fairfield county violet township property values… He's probably going to try and retire here, "GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE" fuckin frack job

So this guy has me on parole, but fucked… Guy comes in my house, the parole facilitator, next thing I know, I contracted a bacterial infection. Shit looks like dried burrito beans in rice paste in little flakes coming off my upper lip… This is your money at work… Ball sack shuckin' scrotes who think they have the right because the recited the preamble in 5th grade…

So My grandpas didn't only sit on the iron throne, (King Niall) But my ancestors walked from south Africa WALKED across the bering strait ice bridge, and walked here into North America… It's in the archaeological records. My Grandpa, John Mishoe fought in the vietnam war… The last war to begin before the breakthrough of satellite technology, surprise, the earth is round!!! This guy goes and fights a war because he doesn't even know, nobody did. (For certain, it wasn't dead certain back then) Freakin… Army with automatic weapons, and a nuclear arsenal…

So we got this frack job, Bill Reed… Coming into my house, and he's spreading infections… Fuckin caveman. We got all this technology, and he's still spreading diseases. Fuckin, oh and his last name is Reed, yet he has the nerve to come into my house and ask how to spell a basic pharmaceutical name??? Your tax dollars hard at work… That's who you're hiring, that's what they're pushing, and you're who'se paying for it…

So this is how we decide we're breaking in the new era

HAAAAAAAALLLP
Jump to Top