πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
    Your average grinding methods will yield around 10million per HOUR
    the best armor sets in the game start around 200m
    I set these auctions BEFORE I WENT TO BED 😴πŸ˜ͺπŸ₯±πŸ’€πŸ›ŒπŸΌ
    β€Žβ€§β‚ŠΛšβœ§β„€π•–π•£π• βœ§Λšβ‚Šβ€§ Effort
    1000% PROFIT
    work smarter, not harder
    wow
    πŸ“ˆπŸ“‰πŸ’ΉπŸ’²πŸ’±πŸ€‘πŸ’°πŸ’΅πŸ’ΈπŸ’³πŸ¦πŸ’΄In the realm where fortunes dance and dreams unfurl, A capitalist spirit, a relentless swirl. Each step a venture, a journey sublime, Towards the zenith, where big bucks chime. In the marketplace, where dreams take flight, A symphony of hustle, in the entrepreneur's night. The canvas of capitalism, painted bold, In the strokes of effort, a story to be told. With grit in the heart and fire in the eye, The capitalist soul, reaching for the sky. In the crucible of toil, ambition is refined, A forge of progress, where success is designed. One step at a time, in the pursuit of gold, The seeds of labor, in fertile soil, are sowed. Through challenges faced and battles won, The journey unfolds, under the blazing sun. Economic tapestry, woven with threads of might, A capitalist's canvas, bathed in the golden light. Opportunity whispers, like a wind's soft hum, As each stride taken, adds to the grand sum. From the boardroom echoes the clink of deals, In the heart of enterprise, where passion feels. Innovation sparks, like a forge's bright flame, A capitalist's anthem, an ambition's name. Embrace the grind, let resilience unfurl, For in the hustle lies the capitalist's pearl. Through valleys of risk and peaks of gain, A capitalist's anthem, an enduring refrain. So grind away, with purpose in your stride, In the world of capitalism, let dreams be your guide. One step, one venture, towards the goal, Where big bucks await, an empire to extol.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    see if that game lets you mix jello and cement together then you can sell it to people in game and make bank
    like a diy fleshlght
Jump to Top