User Controls

Synthetic electronic Esoil

https://www.earth.com/news/electronic-soil-boosts-crop-growth-by-over-50/

This is the key to space farming folx

The electronic soil revolution
    Eleni Stavrinidou, an associate professor at the Laboratory of Organic Electronics at Linköping University and the leader of the Electronic Plants group, spearheads this pioneering research. Her team’s development of eSoil marks a significant advancement in hydroponics.

This novel substrate is environmentally friendly, being derived from cellulose and a conductive polymer called PEDOT.

It also offers a low-energy, safe alternative to previous methods that relied on high voltage and non-biodegradable materials like mineral wool.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol come talk to Monsanto my guy
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Lol come talk to Monsanto my guy

I used to sell Monstanto products for a living. The farm store I worked at was in a leftist green area and we had anti GMO protests in the parking lot by the organic hippies. I had some serious honest debates with them, and then sold them organic fertilizer.

and then I sold some drums of glyphosate to the big bucks smart farmers that didn't waste their time protesting in parking lots and instead drove a nice big truck and dropped a few thousands $$$ on chemicals like it was just another day to them, and it was and probably still is.

I can see pros on cons to both sides of the "debate" either way there is big bucks to made from them all, nobody wants to think about Ag

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah conductive plastic soil sounds great for the environment
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    oh it's a hydroponic medium I guess because adding salt for conductivity would kill the plants

sicko scientists have found a way to torture plants into compliance with waterboarding and electric shocks. SAD!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by aldra oh it's a hydroponic medium I guess because adding salt for conductivity would kill the plants

sicko scientists have found a way to torture plants into compliance with waterboarding and electric shocks. SAD!

reminds me of my tea addiction. i stayed up drinking cuppa after cuppa last night and ent up still awake when the sun come out. pretty fucked up. i was gonna stay caff-free today but i think im just gonna have one acupp to warm up my bones
Jump to Top