User Controls

Haven and Hearth is actually quite a charming fun little free game

eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    https://www.havenandhearth.com/portal/login

This is somebody's cottage I'm using as a makeshift camp just to leave shit around and level up skills because inventory is small to start out with.

It's a sandbox and its not easy. I had to bullshit around at least a couple hours before I got the interface down. Like I tried various ways of putting water in my cup, but you have to left click to pick up the cup, and right click water to fill it. Which isn't as common sense as it seems.

And heres an image of some of the niftier stuff you can build. Some shit takes like days to accomplish, like studying different items and tanning hides. It took me quite a while to finish the intro to fishing because I had to dig for like 20 minutes to find enough worms to catch the fish. Thank God somebody gave me a rod because the supplies to make a rod ain't easy.

Anyway it's inspiring. When I made a thread about how we should make a game, I had this kind of thing in mind.

Oh, and to peak your interest, you can toggle on "criminal acts" and go and steal peoples shit and kill them and etc. And wound care ain't easy. My ass got like 10 concussions from a fox earlier. Check it out if your bored.
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    So you're reducing collective time of goods by leaving your excess for the respawn or next player? why. that's cheating.

you are breaking the rules, Pal
    Originally posted by Third Temple So you're reducing collective time of goods by leaving your excess for the respawn or next player? why. that's cheating.

That's what I do in minecraft

Gearing new players with high level gear only benefits you as it will lead to an increase in high value items as players are able to gather them easier which brings down their cost and increases fun exponentially for everyone
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Third Temple So you're reducing collective time of goods by leaving your excess for the respawn or next player? why. that's cheating.

there's no cheating in this game pal. And if you commit crimes it makes you vulnerable when you logout, and you leave a "scent" in which the victim player can find yo ass and jack yo shit
    Originally posted by eBagger there's no cheating in this game pal. And if you commit crimes it makes you vulnerable when you logout, and you leave a "scent" in which the victim player can find yo ass and jack yo shit

sounds pretty questionable, buddy. read the fine print
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Third Temple sounds pretty questionable, buddy. read the fine print

You've ruined the overall good nature and fun spirit of this thread and game with retarded statements. I hope you don't find joy in this sandbox game, where I strangle squirrels for sustenance.
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    "good nature and fun spirit"

go fuck yourself prick
    seriously shut the fuck up and fucking die
    fucking faggots get all emotional and take it personally the second someone says something back to them after they held their tongue for fucking months even years out of politeness then bitch about them "ruining the fun nature"

youre fucking blind dude

fucking choke
    it is and always was just a means of you enabling yourself to be a fucking prick by cleverly enabling others to get off on their sick impulses to control others

its not a fucking game if i cant say shit back and bring up the same type of shit you fucking idiots talk about its just fucking bullying

prove me wrong, you wont because you cant because it is and has always been a string of lies with no basis in reality
    LeTs SeE HoW fAr We CaN pUsH hIm b4 He SnApS!!1111

well motherfucker youve succeeded, im fucking pissed off at all of you and i hate all of you. congratu fucking lations what happens now?
    faqggot bitch keep your fuckin greaseball cops away from me too
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Are you trying to say you don't want to build a comfy cabin and start a garden? I don't follow. Either way please stay on topic, and join the online sensation known as "Haven and Hearth" today!
    Originally posted by eBagger You've ruined the overall good nature and fun spirit of this thread and game with retarded statements. I hope you don't find joy in this sandbox game, where I strangle squirrels for sustenance.

There is no good nature when the game has cheaters like you are.
    Originally posted by eBagger Are you trying to say you don't want to build a comfy cabin and start a garden? I don't follow. Either way please stay on topic, and join the online sensation known as "Haven and Hearth" today!

I plan on doing this in the real world starting with just raw undeveloped land. dont expect anyone to leave behind tools and free gibs while digging my well and septic system for me.

SHEEEEEEEESH!
Jump to Top