User Controls

It’s Christmas today, so why are you here?

Armitage Yung Blood
    I’m here because I have no family so I typically dislike all the holiday family oriented stuff. It just reminds me I’m alone.
    have you considered suicide ?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny have you considered suicide ?

That's bad craic
    Kafka sweaty
    Merry Christmas Armitage <33333
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    is there a rule that you cant go on this website on holidays or something
    Kafka sweaty
    I'm actually glad I'm not with my family, less stress plus I can hang out with old friends in another community, people tend to return to it during Christmas. I just want someone to play chess with tbh and always make sure to buy myself things so I can look forward to Christmas.
    Kafka sweaty
    This morning though I felt haunted thinking of past Christmas' as a child.
    Armitage Yung Blood
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE is there a rule that you cant go on this website on holidays or something

No just people usually spend holidays with family that’s all
    Armitage Yung Blood
    I lost my parents in an accident years ago the commercials on TV and all the family oriented things just make me hurt.

I have a trust fund that I gained access to at 21. I’d give it all away for one minute with my parents
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga

Murder first.
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Armitage I lost my parents in an accident years ago the commercials on TV and all the family oriented things just make me hurt.

I have a trust fund that I gained access to at 21. I’d give it all away for one minute with my parents

well use it wisely in their name. don't blow through it. not sure how much you got but you should buy a home and start a family of your own.

keep the tradition going. then you will have people to be with for Christmas. dont you have uncles and aunts or cousins?
    shitpussyis
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Armitage I lost my parents in an accident years ago the commercials on TV and all the family oriented things just make me hurt.

That is rough. Why don't you visit their graves for Christmas or buy yourself what you think they would get you?
    Kafka sweaty
    Few people are as happy as the commercials. I don't see anything wrong with turning it into a gothic event to remember the dead or spending time online with other people that are alone. There will be Christmases in the future where you'll spend it irl with people. Not every Christmas will be ideal.
    Kafka sweaty
    Gothic Christmas should be normalised, there's probably a market for it, all the people spending it alone. All that comes to mind rn is that book of Christmas ghost stories.

It's the easiest way out!
    Originally posted by Kafka Gothic Christmas should be normalised, there's probably a market for it, all the people spending it alone. All that comes to mind rn is that book of Christmas ghost stories.

Goth women sitting on my face in the denny's parking lot should be normalized.
    🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Goth women sitting on my face in the denny's parking lot should be normalized.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! oh look at that ^^^^^^^

MISTLE TOE
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood 🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒🌿🍒

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! oh look at that ^^^^^^^

MISTLE TOE

I don't want to kiss a guy cause that's gay.

I'll just cum at you instead.

you can just fuck me instead that way nothing above the belt touches
Jump to Top