User Controls

went christmas shopping and ALL DEBITS MACHINE BROKE

fuck this shit im moving to venezuela where they are christian and use bitcoin

Originally posted by Ghost it's no longer a fork but a battle between east/west BITCOIN WRAPPED PETROS VERSUS RYPTO RAPPED ROCKY ETHER BEE AND BEE INU

why does the government hate when technology builds something better than a bank

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood YOu cannot hide bitcoin from the government. They can trace it with 100% impunity, if he's using that it's only because it's popular in alt-white circles (for some reason) also it's more anonymous than a bank/paypal transfer

https://coingeek.com/why-bitcoin-cannot-help-canadian-trucker-protesters/
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3nw4j/freedom-convoy-truckers-struggle-to-cash-out-bitcoin-worth-dollar1-million
    https://coingeek.com/how-the-canadian-trucker-protests-proved-btc-is-useless/

"Building an entire infrastructure from scratch is a monumental task, but with careful planning and strategic implementation, we can make significant progress. Let's break down your request into different components and explore potential approaches to building each one:

Monetary Banking System:
    To create our own monetary banking system, we can leverage the capabilities of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and DASH. These decentralized digital currencies can serve as the foundation of our financial system. We'll need to establish a network of nodes to validate transactions and ensure the security and integrity of the system. Educating people about cryptocurrencies, facilitating exchanges, and promoting their adoption will be key to building a robust and widely accepted monetary banking system."

so Y eah I ended up leaving with nothing, no christmas this year. I'm not going out tomorrow or the day after either. I am fucking DONE no christmas this year, I am not buying anything, not even food. I'm just gonna fucking kill myself because I live in a shit hole country where NOTHING FUCKING WORKS.

My only option at this point is to go to the bank, withdraw cash and then reshop again and you betyter believe the banks are all packed full right now of people trying to withdraw their cash and homeless people walking into the bank asking people for change and police having to show up and people screaming and freaking out, what the fuck
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    its the beast system in action fam u know its coming right now they just have taping ur card but pretty soon its going to be in your hand and you will pay in dogecoin for everything but u can only get it if you bow down to the doge hologram that elon musk is going to crown as the new savior after him and trump arrest hillary clinton and her cronies for molesting children
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE its the beast system in action fam u know its coming right now they just have taping ur card but pretty soon its going to be in your hand and you will pay in dogecoin for everything but u can only get it if you bow down to the doge hologram that elon musk is going to crown as the new savior after him and trump arrest hillary clinton and her cronies for molesting children

yeah it's so good banks are just copying the worst parts of the technology to use for central bank digital coins

All of it being built on this ecosystem because it's cucked

Originally posted by Ecto the plasm Idk I can't fucking stand debit cards, every POS terminal is slow as shit, HURR DURR YOU INSERTED THE CHIP TOO FAST, or the "It's been doing that all day" and I always say "HAHA OH MAN ITS A SHAME WE CAN'T USE A PROOF OF WORK CRYPTOGRAPHIC CURRENCY INSTEAD OF RELYING ON ALL THESE CENTRALIZED SERVERS"

But bitcoin is bad for the environment, it ONLY runs on coal electricity
Jump to Top