User Controls

My Big Load (of computer stuff and games)

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

^Driving with my big load.

^My big load in the car.

^My big load in the house.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/G7aEEkNtqCqVkfpx8
    ^Detailed pics of my big load.

My wife is not pleased with my shenanigans.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    you REALLY did it, this time, arny!
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    What was the total in damages?

Even my mom's 286 didn't use 5 and a half or 5.45

It used standard floppies

The fuck is wrong with you. Shits probably erased
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Third Temple What was the total in damages?

Even my mom's 286 didn't use 5 and a half or 5.45

It used standard floppies

The fuck is wrong with you. Shits probably erased

$340.
    I checked some of the 3" floppies and they are good.
    My 486 is waiting on a hard drive solution that is due in the coming weeks and until then I don't have a 5.5" floppy drive that reads those floppies.
    My Osborne only can read single sided double density and all the floppies I bought today or most of them are double sided.
    I want nothing to do with your big load.
    My wife is pretty mad.
    Yesterday she didn't even fix me anything to eat until dinner and even that was... well...
    she served me a plate of half cooked sauce-less spaghetti and told me to go eat my floppy disks.
    I've ordered many boxes off usps.com and hope to start posting some of this hoard on ebay soon.
    If anyone wants anything tell me.
    Turns out ebay only lets me post 10 listings a month.
    It's going to take several years to post all this crap.
    Managed to list the firewire card and 5 games. I have it all set to buy it now/ make an offer.
    I can't make less than I paid.
    Sold 4 games this morning and had an offer on one this afternoon that i countered on.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats My wife is pretty mad.
    Yesterday she didn't even fix me anything to eat until dinner and even that was… well…
    she served me a plate of half cooked sauce-less spaghetti and told me to go eat my floppy disks.
    I've ordered many boxes off usps.com and hope to start posting some of this hoard on ebay soon.
    If anyone wants anything tell me.

You shouldn't take this as a light hearted thing where it will just fade off "as it normally does"

You are showing signs of an addiction that cost the household monies that can be used for more important things. You're showing instability. but you wont heed my warning and you will continue on being Fona because you think you're The Man in control. but you're only a cog in the wheel, Buster!
    Update: Oh I see now

So you bought all of this shit because you read that by going to Big Lots and other discounted commerce you could make money on eBay?

She doesn't have faith in your goals? well if it works out, show her this. but because you can only post 10 at a time, try buying less shit and only buy that which you know for sure you can flip. because when you get crazy eye for everything it might cause some improper decision making
    how did you spend $300+ on oldje PC games I saw a box of xbox 360 games like 25 of them going for under $100 you got scammed hard

you can probably get all the ISO's for free online ya dinkgus
    Made a 1000% return on another game. Kind of confused how Im suppose to send it to Germany for $7dollars....
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I want nothing to do with your big load.

sorry BUSTER but we have substantial evidence that suggests that this is NOT the case
    like LOADZ of evidence and its been confirmed YUUUUUUUUUUGE probably a few of you have indirectly tasted that shit too you fuckin gross fduckz
    haters be all chocked up ior some shit

^My first international shipment.
    Off to Germany
    did you make them pay for the extra shipping cost out of country
    he didn't even clone all the CDs and copy the ISO's so he can own all the games forever in virtual form

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood he didn't even clone all the CDs and copy the ISO's so he can own all the games forever in virtual form

Does Fona even own a CD drive?

I don't.
    Good point. I have one on my windows XP machine only.

Gotta buy one of those usb cd drives that you can have on your desk next to the monitor like the oldje days

Jump to Top