User Controls

Civil War (Movie)

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

for some reason they put California and Texas on the secessionist side (implied Florida is doing its own thing)
    they appear to have made the journalists the 'good guys'
    a tranny sniper
    goofy sunglasses and eminem haircut on the 'bad guy' in line with the Boogaloo Boys fed project
    why did they make this now

WHAT MEANS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    i know i say this a lot but lol. lmao even.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    on the real though, they made this to annoy you and the best way to "win" is contemptuous silence or contemptuous laughter
    Money says the Big Bad is a straight white guy.

A24 has a solid track record though, and Sunshine/Ex Machina were movies i really enjoyed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Meikai on the real though, they made this to annoy you and the best way to "win" is contemptuous silence or contemptuous laughter

I don't mean the details really, I mean this sort of thing has always been off limits and now is probably the worst time to put the idea in peoples' heads, unless that's the intent. it's rated R so I'd assume it's pretty dark and violent.

Alex Garland is behind it, and he wrote 28 Days Later and Annihilation so it's on brand for him but he would've had to have a lot of ((investment)) to do something at this level of production
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Money says the Big Bad is a straight white guy.

A24 has a solid track record though, and Sunshine/Ex Machina were movies i really enjoyed.

haven't seen Ex Machina, Sunshine is one of my favourite movies

I really liked 28 Days/Weeks and Annihilation too, even though the latter was a headache to make sense of
    predictive programming. Try to dissuade people from talk of secession as the country becomes more divided and communication and free speech break down.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra I don't mean the details really, I mean this sort of thing has always been off limits and now is probably the worst time to put the idea in peoples' heads, unless that's the intent. it's rated R so I'd assume it's pretty dark and violent.

Alex Garland is behind it, and he wrote 28 Days Later and Annihilation so it's on brand for him but he would've had to have a lot of ((investment)) to do something at this level of production

people aren't going to want to emulate cringe, and this looks like a distillation of cringe
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked predictive programming.

I've read a bit about the idea and it doesn't really make sense to me in terms of collective/herd psychology

Originally posted by Meikai people aren't going to want to emulate cringe, and this looks like a distillation of cringe

lol maybe

will be funny if it backfires and makes people think 'shooting journalists is rad'
    Originally posted by aldra haven't seen Ex Machina, Sunshine is one of my favourite movies

I really liked 28 Days/Weeks and Annihilation too, even though the latter was a headache to make sense of

You should watch Ex Machina ASAP. much more of a slow burn/cerebral type sci fi movie, but its one of the few i paid to see in theatres 3x. Location, music, cinematography, atmosphere were all so lush and vibrant. And watch it in 4k if you can.

Part of the New World Order's plan is to hack and knock out the power grids nationwide, blame it on Russia, then create a civil war. They're already advertising it.
    Originally posted by aldra I've read a bit about the idea and it doesn't really make sense to me in terms of collective/herd psychology

lol maybe

will be funny if it backfires and makes people think 'shooting journalists is rad'

Well the average person isnt very thoughtful on any deep, meaningful level. The basic propaganda campaign against Jan 6th protestors seems to have succeeded at a pretty large scale where even if people dont believe the lie that it was an attempt at insurrection, theyre too afraid to say so publically. Make people distrustful of the fed look like terrorists. Ofc it could just be an opportune time to make such a movie because for the first time in a long time, you can actually sell the premise and not have it sound farfetched.
    Originally posted by Meikai people aren't going to want to emulate cringe, and this looks like a distillation of cringe

you're right. the more I think about it, the more it seems like a forced, sanitised version of how a civil war would play out with clear 'good guys' and 'bad guys' with the same tired 'ideals' underpinning it - white men are bad, trannies and minorities fight back, the most important freedom is making sure kids have access to HRT, the secession is in clearly defined blocs, journalists tell the truth and the truth is what saves the day.

they feel that civil war is an actual threat at this point in time and want to embed the idea that International Analsexocracy is the lifeblood of America and that a civil war won't stop it, that secession would only make things worse and could not succeed etc.
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra

for some reason they put California and Texas on the secessionist side (implied Florida is doing its own thing)
    they appear to have made the journalists the 'good guys'
    a tranny sniper
    goofy sunglasses and eminem haircut on the 'bad guy' in line with the Boogaloo Boys fed project
    why did they make this now

WHAT MEANS

You're such a retarded desert hick just like Speedy is, faggot. many Oath Takers live in the San Diego area and San Bernadu

there are Hard Right in NorCal as well you fucking sandy imbred fuck le' BBQ DOWN UNDA

California is where the most famous outlaw MC came out of and many of them spent time in the service. The East Bay is not San Fagthithsco you tweak. you know nothing of California
    Originally posted by Third Temple You're such a retarded desert hick just like Speedy is, faggot. many Oath Takers live in the San Diego area and San Bernadu

there are Hard Right in NorCal as well you fucking sandy imbred fuck le' BBQ DOWN UNDA

California is where the most famous outlaw MC came out of and many of them spent time in the service. The East Bay is not San Fagthithsco you tweak. you know nothing of California

I wasn't aware they had the political or military power to control the state.

do they want it to be one of the hardest-'left' states in the Union?
    Originally posted by aldra I wasn't aware they had the political or military power to control the state.

do they want it to be one of the hardest-'left' states in the Union?

its majority left but that only triggers a stronger right and there are hardliners here living on compounds just like the eastern or deep south.

but it's only about 66% left not 90 or 95% like people think. there are a shitload of Conservative types. believe it or not, the only reason these Tech Companies voted left was for tax intensives promised to them while people like Trump was saying The rich will pay their share of taxes. but doing uber and talking to tech managers trust me, most I can tell who came out of A&M or MIT or even Cal in CS related shit leaned to conservatism but vote left for higher wages.

the working class here and even multi generation hispanics are conservative as well but again, if the left promises better wages or free health care etc.. they're going to vote for these people even though they hate the agenda they represent
    Originally posted by Third Temple its majority left but that only triggers a stronger right and there are hardliners here living on compounds just like the eastern or deep south.

but it's only about 66% left not 90 or 95% like people think. there are a shitload of Conservative types. believe it or not, the only reason these Tech Companies voted left was for tax intensives promised to them while people like Trump was saying The rich will pay their share of taxes. but doing uber and talking to tech managers trust me, most I can tell who came out of A&M or MIT or even Cal in CS related shit leaned to conservatism but vote left for higher wages.

the working class here and even multi generation hispanics are conservative as well but again, if the left promises better wages or free health care etc.. they're going to vote for these people even though they hate the agenda they represent

so you're just talking nonsense then, and agree that it doesn't make sense that California would side with Texas against the Federal Government
    Originally posted by aldra so you're just talking nonsense then, and agree that it doesn't make sense that California would side with Texas against the Federal Government

about susceeding. you ever heard of "The State of Jefferson"? its a pseudo 51st State of Southern Oregon, Northern California counties and the great basin. they want to form the 51st state and it's pretty Far Right and Oath Taker minded. They don't want to be apart of California anymore

https://www.amazon.com/Jefferson-proposed-unofficial-outdoor-Flying/dp/B01G6M8CLO/ref=asc_df_B01G6M8CLO/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=193975440659&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10670330043676192843&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9032078&hvtargid=pla-344040881684&psc=1&mcid=de63af1fc2a631078784ea6fb91a6767&gclid=Cj0KCQiAyeWrBhDDARIsAGP1mWRbN29_HPuwvWIzhlC79n2rWq4QoOVZihlu1QLLTjWq_eIWAsrUoa8aAs96EALw_wcB
    Originally posted by aldra WHAT MEANS

to capitalize on the high prices of ammo and firearms.

this movie is going to blow up the demand and prices of firearms amd ammo like a rocket.
    Originally posted by aldra I really liked 28 Days

because it opened with a naked man on a stretcher wasnt it,

fag.
Jump to Top