User Controls

Victoria is literally a Plan B.

I know what I'll do, I'll put my instagram on private. That'll sure show him.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol whaaa?!
    Her and her friend see all of my posts on here and when they get offended by something I write they hide their instagram photos for a day or two or even DELETE some of their old photos to express dıssaproval. Her friend is all pissed off about me mistreating Ashley so she...wait for it...deleted her profile picture. When you have no profile picture on facebook that's when you know it's serious buisiness.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I think, i'm the only one here besides maybe Roshambo and sploo himself who know what's going on lol. Dunno how i should feel about that.
    I thought you made a fake instagram to follow that bitch.

Also, you are cucked if she actually knows you post here. You can get uncucked by getting her and her friend to post here but that will be damn near impossible.
    I'm such a bad person that Andrew is my friend on Facebook
    And Victoria's friend is just all like 'Sploo, I need to tell you a secret... I got sexually abused by my second grade boyfriend' what TV show is this from
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    If you had a cyrano de bergerac situation going on, like someone to coach you into manipulating them emotionally, you could totally have both of them sucking your cock at the same time, but you are just going to fuck it up and scare them away, and they will tell all the other girls that you are a budding jeffrey dahmer and you will never get laid until you move to another town where no one knows you
Jump to Top