User Controls

85% Pure DMT Vape

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged

Pictured is 850 milligrams of pure DMT crystals dissolved in 1 milliliter of propylene glycol, conveniently dissolved in a disposable vape.

Despite my psychedelic experiences this will actually be my first proper voyage into DMT itself. 3-5 hits held in are instructed for a full trip. I took some single puffs earlier to explore the feeling and already had significant visual geometric morphing and such from a single blinker hit held in for ten seconds so this must be pretty potent stuff. I can't imagine holding in 5 hits.

Any fun DMT experiences?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the one time I had DMT I fucked up trying to smoke it and got nothing

so not a fun experience
    Originally posted by aldra the one time I had DMT I fucked up trying to smoke it and got nothing

so not a fun experience

This one definitely works, vendor says 1 puff to get a feel, 2 to "explore" and 3 to really go all in....I took one small puff and even as a psychedelic hardhead it had me seeing geometric patterns and visual morphing within seconds of exhaling the vapor and I had to lay back on my bed for a while to basically "come back".
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    The only time I tried deems it was a vape. My buddy said exactly what you did....take 3 good, deep hits and hold them in and after the third one you'll be there. I guess it would be considered a breakthrough or whatever, I was in another dimension with endless fractals surrounding me and seemingly being welcomed to this place by faceless, geometric entities almost like they were waving for me to join them. Very good experience it was 100% like interdimensional beings were trying to communicate with me in a very warm and welcoming way.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk The only time I tried deems it was a vape. My buddy said exactly what you did….take 3 good, deep hits and hold them in and after the third one you'll be there. I guess it would be considered a breakthrough or whatever, I was in another dimension with endless fractals surrounding me and seemingly being welcomed to this place by faceless, geometric entities almost like they were waving for me to join them. Very good experience it was 100% like interdimensional beings were trying to communicate with me in a very warm and welcoming way.

Very fascinating how common experiences with entities like this is on DMT. I don't often get actual visuals on psychedelics, but DMT definitely has me seeing fractals and geometric patterns everywhere like you said. I haven't encountered any entities myself yet though.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    It seems to be a collective experience, even between people who've never discussed their experience with it which I've always thought was very interesting
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Where did you get it?
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    I dont fuck with drugs but i was curious about micro dosing MDMA
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk It seems to be a collective experience, even between people who've never discussed their experience with it which I've always thought was very interesting

https://afru.com/dmt-entities-beings-racist/
    Originally posted by Obbe Where did you get it?

Dark web
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    those things are fuckin legit

but last time i did dmt i was lit af on IV meth already like an hour earlier and there was this glass container full of like dmt/acacia confusa goop and i just torched the end of a tube and stuck it right in the glass, totally blindly going into heroic dose territory probably, held for like 20 seconds and on the exhale was immediately gone. it was extremely unpleasant because i had no idea what even happened, no clue i was tripping at all, no clue what reality was, just that i was stuck in this weird ass shit that i knew wasnt normal with no way to find my way back. i kept on running (in my trip, irl i was just laying there) and trying to get out and it was some fucked up trap every time with this weird demon bitch thing fucking with me. then when i started to sober up just a bit but was still *there* and i started thinking i must be having a stroke, or cardiac arrest, or some other death pattern brought on by shooting up meth. but eventually i came back. for better or worse.

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    This product has provided me more psychological healing and growth in the past week or so than I have felt in years from medications and/or therapy. Each experience teaches me something new about myself and has allowed me to accept myself as an imperfect human who makes mistakes and deserve to still forgive and love myself for them. That I'm not a failure for past faults and can always have the opportunity to learn and grow.

Mushrooms have this healing/refreshing on me as well too but the DMT feels much more pronounced each time, like I've been spiritually cleansed from the inside out, even when some of the experiences are frightening and difficult at times they always end with a positive result and feeling. Major potential here for treating depression and anxiety, watched a bunch of cool videos on it.

Jump to Top