User Controls

alex jones attacked by the jedis

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

the asshole rot never ends.
    I was tripping so fucking hard on bundy as I was watching this live man it was such propaganda bullshit I was hoping so bad he would say NO AGENDA!!!!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

the asshole rot never ends.

I question Alex Jones as legit from the opposite side of the spectrum. i think he's a double.. I think he was legit and then forced or frightened into "Turn" by the CIA.

I can't understand why the fuck the CIA are attacking Trumps when Hillary Clinton fucked their Agents in Benghazi. I still haven't watched that 13 film. But the world is colluded with itself.. everyone is turned inside out and backwards. We live in the age of "Inverted Reality". I don't really believe we died in 2012, but in a form of allegorical or an analogy of the "We died in 2012 narrative" has a form of truth. this world went to shit exponentially in 2012 followed by 2016.

DEATH BY ELITIST!

rips shirt off!
    Alex jones is cool he is friends with the No Agenda crowd now, we made fun of him before but he's actually a good dude, lives in austin TX has his own secret compound its cool.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I was tripping so fucking hard on bundy as I was watching this live man it was such propaganda bullshit I was hoping so bad he would say NO AGENDA!!!!

This as in Alex Jones feed or SNL? where do you buy bundy legally at? is it legal? what is it like?

fuck the game players
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Alex jones is cool he is friends with the No Agenda crowd now, we made fun of him before but he's actually a good dude, lives in austin TX has his own secret compound its cool.

Take me there. I want to see Rogue Central :|
    It's near the airport in Austin thats all I know. he keeps it very hush hush.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump It's near the airport in Austin thats all I know. he keeps it very hush hush.

I'm tired anyways. I lost the fight in me.

flared up with games today. no one wants to be truly transparent. it's all BS
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 This as in Alex Jones feed or SNL? where do you buy bundy legally at? is it legal? what is it like?

fuck the game players

I was watching this Episode of SNL thaT referenced alex jones as I was puking my guts out on bundy I bought at the grocery store an hour befoe

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I was watching this Episode of SNL thaT referenced alex jones as I was puking my guts out on bundy I bought at the grocery store an hour befoe

I don't think I can take that many .. is it amphetamine? I don't need that. I don't want to do it recreational but placed on a form of it, if it makes you short of a Fukital. I think I'll just be lethargic and give up adrl
    ITs bundy and it can kill you.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMT7GnqQYfc
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump ITs bundy and it can kill you.

This is a trend amongst teens? They should pull it from over the counter.

If it can kill you, it should be stopped.
    I agree., young adult males that cant get real drugs use it.
Jump to Top