User Controls

Dude which one of you went to the Mindless Self Indulgence concert in Cincinnati with me in 2005

Instigator Space Nigga
    Dude I can't remember your fucking name or handle anymore. Lost the phone with all the pictures. Fuck.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    MSI is terrible
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Instigator Dude I can't remember your fucking name or handle anymore. Lost the phone with all the pictures. Fuck.

Enter, Zok?
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Third Temple Enter, Zok?

LOLOLOL what is he up to now days, getting butt fucked by jeff hunter and JC Stanton?
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs LOLOLOL what is he up to now days, getting butt fucked by jeff hunter and JC Stanton?

I thought you were only 19
    Originally posted by Third Temple I thought you were only 19

I am. That's the legal age in the US. What's your holdup? You just had to wait for vindictive Vinny to make his move first, now you are swooping in for the kill. I see how it is... no, I'm not having hot sloppy rough gay sex with you.
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs I am. That's the legal age in the US. What's your holdup? You just had to wait for vindictive Vinny to make his move first, now you are swooping in for the kill. I see how it is… no, I'm not having hot sloppy rough gay sex with you.

no no.. calm down. it's just you mention an older totse incident so I was wondering how you would know about it. if you're 19 now and totse closed in 2009 at its latest then you would of been like 5 at the time?
    Broseph Stalin Yung Blood
    Dearest BeigewarCOCK:

“A confused person confused everyone else”
    —J. Hunter
    Broseph Stalin Yung Blood
    “*confuses”
    (My bizzle, yo)
    Originally posted by Third Temple no no.. calm down. it's just you mention an older totse incident so I was wondering how you would know about it. if you're 19 now and totse closed in 2009 at its latest then you would of been like 5 at the time?

I've been around a while. Since 2020.learned a few things.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Third Temple I thought you were only 19

Kid has no fucking idea what's going on just like you and I genuinely hope scron, kof, and fucking what's the god damn guy Bradleyb named fuck I can't remember he's full blown schizo and not very interesting anyway you know who I'm talking about, you all can go get holed up in some shithole apartment and create conspiracies about totse all day. I mean it honestly sounds fun but noooooot with you guys on the subject lol. Oh yah throw Kafka in for good measure
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs I am. That's the legal age in the US. What's your holdup? You just had to wait for vindictive Vinny to make his move first, now you are swooping in for the kill. I see how it is… no, I'm not having hot sloppy rough gay sex with you.

In what state do you read your laws from sir? 19?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood 1234567

8 9 10 11 12
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Kid has no fucking idea what's going on just like you and I genuinely hope scron, kof, and fucking what's the god damn guy Bradleyb named fuck I can't remember he's full blown schizo and not very interesting anyway you know who I'm talking about, you all can go get holed up in some shithole apartment and create conspiracies about totse all day. I mean it honestly sounds fun but noooooot with you guys on the subject lol. Oh yah throw Kafka in for good measure

Post reported to THE AUTHORITIES for being so toxicity and rude! Even though I support this idea what's right is right heard
    kafka wants2 fuck
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood kafka wants2 fuck

She likes to have fun heard
    kefka
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Post reported to THE AUTHORITIES for being so toxicity and rude! Even though I support this idea what's right is right heard

do you study old kr'ozposts
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs 8 9 10 11 12

hey that's my pin
Jump to Top