User Controls

HP Printers are a SCAM!

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

Took most of an hour to set up.
    Kept requesting access to unrelated parts of my computer and data.
    Very disturbing experience.
    Their software is very bloated and slow.
    I found HP's printer manager rather ugly and combersome.
    Made me want to start a fire.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Don't set up an inkjet printer.

You'll go to all the trouble of setting it up, be very happy, then want to print a document urgently in 18 months time and find that the nozzles are clogged with dried up ink and the whole ink cartridge is dry cos you don't use it enough.

Get a cheap office laser printer instead, either a new mono laser, or a second hand ex-corporate color laser. You can leave them for 20 years and they'll print for you.

If you print a lot laser is better. If you print seldom, laser is better. If you care about your prints being water proof, laser is better. Long story short, laser is better.

Yes, inkjet printers are a scam.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Unless you have a fuckload of documents that are private, Never buy one of these things.

Just have google or walgreens print shit up. you can have it mailed to you. just upload and have it printed. Obviously nothing related to bank statements, money related, Social security, personal shit. but basic bitch needs you can print it and have it mailed. it's fairly cheap

printer ink is expensive af. but if you must have a printer, have a refillable ink reservior instead of buying cartridges. they're a scam
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    PS Brother Brand is the worse. THE WORSE of all printers.
    1 4
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    My wife got it for work so it's free but yes I agree that a laser jet is way better.
    I had to throw away her old printer because the ink was dried and they didn't support it anymore.
    get fax
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I keep looking at bluetooth printers but then I don't have any need for one.

Regards
    Instigator.
    i'm sure theres more than just her printer thats dry.
Jump to Top