User Controls

What if the aliens are dinosaurs?

Loing African Astronaut
    What if the UFOs are actually piloted by dinosaurs? When the last asteroid came they had to escape from Earth and only a few remained and got killed, so the dinos went to Planet X Nibiru and became the Annunaki and now they're back?
    I want to fuck a dinosair
    Loing African Astronaut
    Punannunaki
    If they can use space ships that means they can consent
    Loing African Astronaut
    Yea but they are egg guys
    Does that mean when they fuck me they lay eggs inside my belly or dick hole or do I have to roll out their internal egg sac and smear my sperm all over it to fertilize their clutch
    Loing African Astronaut
    I think they just lay an egg and then egg hatches allien babby, like a normal dino
    The pre eggs exist in a sack that's actually quite fuckable in case they lose a mate and need someone else to come along and spruce them uop
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Durrrrhhh WHAT IF?? Like SEERIOUSLY ????

What fucking if?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I hate it man. I just hate it.
    Loing African Astronaut
    Pre eggsistant
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I hate it man. I just hate it.

Do u have a egg sack b any chance miss April
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Does that mean when they fuck me they lay eggs inside my belly or dick hole or do I have to roll out their internal egg sac and smear my sperm all over it to fertilize their clutch

Nah, dinos can’t get shield poked
    Originally posted by Loing What if the UFOs are actually piloted by dinosaurs? When the last asteroid came they had to escape from Earth and only a few remained and got killed, so the dinos went to Planet X Nibiru and became the Annunaki and now they're back?
    Youre so fucking stupid lmao. Most dinosaurs were extinct before the asteroid wiped out the rest. They also weren’t smart enough to create ships to escape earth, there would be remains of what they used to create those ships as well. Stick to being a nigger cuck instead of making shitty stories about dinosaurs
    I fucking hate you, stop being so retarded when talking about dinosaurs you buffoon
    Originally posted by Crisolis Youre so fucking stupid lmao. Most dinosaurs were extinct before the asteroid wiped out the rest. They also weren’t smart enough to create ships to escape earth, there would be remains of what they used to create those ships as well. Stick to being a nigger cuck instead of making shitty stories about dinosaurs

Nice try

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Crisolis Youre so fucking stupid lmao. Most dinosaurs were extinct before the asteroid wiped out the rest. They also weren’t smart enough to create ships to escape earth, there would be remains of what they used to create those ships as well. Stick to being a nigger cuck instead of making shitty stories about dinosaurs

Lol all the metal and structures and shit would have decayed and rusted away and been subsumed into the environment over geological time, not fossilized and shit nigger, most of the species homo also went extinct before modern humanity, it's just how time works idiot, the newest generation of dinosaurs would have continued to prosper on earth if not for the asteroid and built advanced technological societies here in fact they stopped on Mars on the way to escape the cataclysm and had a nuclear war there and that story is recorded in the Hindu tale called Mahabharata
    Originally posted by Loing Lol all the metal and structures and shit would have decayed and rusted away and been subsumed into the environment over geological time, not fossilized and shit nigger, most of the species homo also went extinct before modern humanity, it's just how time works idiot, the newest generation of dinosaurs would have continued to prosper on earth if not for the asteroid and built advanced technological societies here in fact they stopped on Mars on the way to escape the cataclysm and had a nuclear war there and that story is recorded in the Hindu tale called Mahabharata
    Not true, you suck
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Crisolis Not true, you suck

Ur wrong, I don't even know u loser
    Aliens could have picked them up if they were grey lmaos they kinda look reptellian so they might see them as their brother in genetic
Jump to Top