User Controls

Stalkers fix up apartment in Pripyat and order doordash

I would love to do this. Anyone else want to visit the zone? These stalkers are truly trying to make a difference it's very inspiring

Third Temple African Astronaut
    Originally posted by 88✝ĦShadow88Legion✝Ħ88 I would love to do this. Anyone else want to visit the zone? These stalkers are truly trying to make a difference it's very inspiring

Uhhh I think it's kind of off limits with the war and men on men raping going on. Would hate to show up and be confused for a Opposing or offensive bogie guy. then comes knifing and bloodied anal stuff

no thanks. also to be serious for a moment. Youtube pulled this video of a Demon like creature that shows up while it was melting down. its supposed to be old security video but to be honest it would of been low resolution

still it was pretty realistic and also there is a guy that managed to survive the "Elephant Foot"

But if there wasn't war, I got paid and had a really great quality PPE or radioactive wear I would fucking totally go and check it out.
    You are a coward it's not war in the zone or maybe it was always war there. They say the zone doesn't forgive mistakes, simply do not make them and you will thrive

From what I can gather folks here is the layout

Ukraine Police/Military
    Stalkers (bandits, loners, marauders, vandals, anarchists, guides)
    Tourists (need to pay stalkers to get to the zone )
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I did a livestream on discord from Pripyat in 2020 too bad you weren't on the call it was interesting.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You are a coward it's not war in the zone or maybe it was always war there. They say the zone doesn't forgive mistakes, simply do not make them and you will thrive

From what I can gather folks here is the layout

Ukraine Police/Military
    Stalkers (bandits, loners, marauders, vandals, anarchists, guides)
    Tourists (need to pay stalkers to get to the zone )

lol thyey stole the door
    Originally posted by aldra lol thyey stole the door

my landlord stole my door once, in my neighborhood if you were late on rent the asian landlord would come by and say I TAKE YOU DOOR YOU NO PAY RENT and he would throw pennies at you if you tried to stop him

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top