User Controls

that

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    redhead 15 year old who i think finally came to her senses and in a way told me or wrote me she wanted to have sex finally because she said you cna have sex with a fifteen yesr old and contactef me after our long argument and me bkocking her on instagram and facebook only to argue again and her blocking but later right away unblocking me anf me and her never talking again. i think i should have fucked her and fucked up i didnt. i would have a fifteen year old under my belt right now. she was or is from warsaw not lodz tho anf is like a street kid. like a drig and alcohol ineuced kid who wonders from place to place but she finally came to her senses and realized im the best thing thst happened in her life and she was as super attracted to me as a man who could provide her with meth on top of alcohol, a place to stay in lodz and a fathelry figure on top of her being super attracted to me pnysically. she also talked like to me as an equal not like some of the girls in poland her age who refer to me as sir or pan or all formall she was comfortsble aorund older men i think.
    i should have instead of exchsnging fscebook just invited her and her friend to the pad i wasstayong st in warsawand fucked both of these fifteen yr olds.
    im considering fucking an ugly but not fat 15/16 yr old because i have so little play for the ladt four or five months and its fun. like even the sex doesnt matter to me its spending time with girls this age is fun. and fucking one would be fun nothing less nothing more.
    i especially while both high on drugs i wanna see if i can sort of peer pressure a fifteen year old to do the unthinkable in her brian and thst is to lick a grown mans asshole.
    that would be fun as fuck.
Jump to Top