User Controls

Cyclizine

Kafka sweaty
    I've been prescribed this, 42 50mg tabs and am seeing something about hallucinations being an effect. I don't know anything about this drug so if anyone has advice lemme know. I just took the first one.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    think it's the same stuff my grandma takes for vertigo/menieres

might be a good idea to take a choline supplement with it

An off-label use is as an opioid/opiate potentiator.[10]

interesting
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    also hallucinations aren't the fun kind, they're the same kind of delerium you get from benadryl
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    I got it for motion sickness. I throw up most times I go to the city but it may be information overload or OCD. The city is dirty and I notice small things.
    The more crap you ingest from the clowns-for-profit, the sicker you will get. It's not rocket science. Their job isn't to cure you, it's to kill you, while making a ton of money for themselves doing it.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    I hear it makes you sweaty.
    "I've got a headache."
    "Take this pill that gets rid of the pain of headaches, but causes stomach problems."
    "Now I've got stomach problems."
    "Not a problem. Take this pill that gets rid of stomach pain problems, but causes liver problems."
    "Now I've got liver pain."
    "It's all good. Take this pill that will get rid of liver pains, but causes cancer."
    "Now I've got cancer problems."
    "That's an easy fix! Take this pill that gets of cancer pain, but causes infertility issues."
    "Now I've got fertility issues!"
    "Yes, but we have a pill to help with your fertility, although it causes heart problems, but we also have pills to help with the pain of heart issues."
Jump to Top