User Controls

Everything I learned in metaphysics university in one picture

Yeah kike inspired cosmology is bullshit. The chinese actually know what they are talking about.
    Typıng your ı's wıthout dots on them should become trendy. Dottıng your ı's ıs just tryıng too hard
    Typıng your ı's wıthout dots on them should become trendy. Dottıng your ı's ıs just tryıng too hard

Thıs ıs so true. Fuck ı's wıth dots and the tryhard faggots who use them.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    i don't get it
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Every time a new age faggot misuses the term "metaphysics" a thing in itself dies.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I wonder how over represented schizophrenics are among people who hold a strong interest in these subjects.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Every time a new age faggot misuses the term "metaphysics" a thing in itself dies.

motherfucking clever shit

Social studies class

Yeah kike inspired cosmology is bullshit. The chinese actually know what they are talking about.
    What are they talking about?
    Every morning we'd sing Death To False Punks as our national (Turkish) anthem, sung a minimum of three times because the song is only 17 seconds long.

May induce crust patriotism.

The official currency was Monkey Coins, 1 Monkey Coin = 1.5 TL = 0.5 USD = 1 bag of Taco flavored doritos which exist here and make the whole country worthwhıle = 1 handjob by a cumdumpster which mines the Monkey Coins into circulation every Wednesday on Handjob Wednesdays. We would also learn spellcasting which was just basic scientific principles of organic chemistry applied to nonpolar solvents mixed with neon teal and magenta dyes and stirred in wisserd hats which made it seem significantly more authentic.

Other things that make this country worthwhile

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

As a philosophically learned individual i enjoyed this post.
    What are they talking about?

If you can't into Chinese you are a hardcore faggot.

For the hardcore faggots out there the pic is taken from a scroll I'm too drunk to name. But it had to do with meditation, (internal) moon phases and aminals.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    what is wrong with the guy in the OP's genitals?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

Nothing; he just hangs to the left.
    glod Yung Blood
    I always remember that the 'r' in the Holy Koran stands for 'rhythm.'

Leave it to you to notice a dick in the middle of the rest of that mess.
    Leave it to you to notice a dick in the middle of the rest of that mess.

well it looks like someone stapled a salisbury steak onto his groin area
    well it looks like someone stapled a salisbury steak onto his groin area
    OK I'll give you that much.
    plus I already know some of what that other stuff means, I study esotericism as a layperson
Jump to Top