User Controls

Fun and Harmful Drugz

Since you guys effectively derailed the child abuse thread with an autistic conversation about drugs, let's go ahead and have another one.

I have not, nor do I intend to, take drugs that are not needed and prescribed by my doctor. Yeah, I get that makes me a huge wuss/faggot/whatever. Ha ha. Moving on...

What are some drugs that have really given you trouble physically and mentally? Or, what have you read is painful to dose? Suppose there was someone, like a child rapist, who you wanted to cause a considerable amount of pain, yet still leave them capable of walking away without any permanent damage. What would you give them?

inb4techtendies&trucks
    forced benadryl experiments

be legally required to take antipsychotics for life
    Originally posted by puffy butts forced benadryl experiments

be legally required to take antipsychotics for life

1. How much benadryl - assuming they're not a regular user?
    2. This is more about short term fear and pain.
    Originally posted by Dargo 1. How much benadryl - assuming they're not a regular user?
    2. This is more about short term fear and pain.

700mg, 28 pills while they're tied down will have them convinced they have spiders on them

give them different antipsychotics at varying doses until they get dystonia or neuroleptic malignant syndrome, then administer an antidote right before they die

i'd say give them both at once but they're actually antidotes to one another. maybe that would increase the amount of suffering without any possibility of something dangerous happening.

levomethaphetamine is in vicks inhalers and it has all the bad side effects of meth without producing any high
    nicotine poisoning is very unpleasant. nicotine's an antidote to benadryl which is an antidote to antipsychotics. goddamn that would be a clusterfuck, this question is kind of pointless though cause the majority of drugs are going to make you feel like shit in an overdose.
    That's good to know, but preventing an overdose is preferable. Remember, you don't want to accidentally kill the person or make them go brain dead.
    TOTAL BUNDY
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by puffy butts TOTAL BUNDY

BUNDALITY
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Stop derailing my thread you fuckers. Constructive feedback or GTFO.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lily of the Valley :)
    Originally posted by Dargo Stop derailing my thread you fuckers. Constructive feedback or GTFO.
    sorry, I spurted my last constructive post of the day into your other thread
    Originally posted by Dargo Stop derailing my thread you fuckers. Constructive feedback or GTFO.

infract me faggot
    Originally posted by puffy butts infract me faggot

Lannnnnnnnnnny!

*sniffles* They're being mean to me.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Doing MDPV for three months in a row gave me a bad case of psychosis with a hint of paranoid schizophrenia. At one point i almost burned down the house to get the shadow people out of the walls. I carried my 10 inch hunting knife with me at all times and left notes in red marker and all caps that if i saw any eyes peaking at me through the cracks and holes in the walls that i would stab them in the eyeball. I yelled at everyone i knew and i told them i knew they all were in on it and that is was a big conspiracy just to fuck with me. I hung sheets around my bed to prevent the shadow people from looking at me as i attempted to sleep. I saw eyes in the dark and lights of phone screens behind the curtains everywhere.

That was a pretty disturbing episode. But eh, i am fine now. Also, keeping someone on an IV drip of MDPV will give them severe sleep deprivation, which is considered torture i think. Besides psychosis is pretty bad torture in and of itself as well. Any emotional abuse you can inflict on your victim will probably be amplified by the psychotic mental state. IDK, maybe combine it with a deliriant as as well. Such as very high doses of benadryl.
    psychosis is kind of fun if it's only for a day
    it's not if you total your car

the only positive thing I got out of it is I can honestly say I understand how someone with a severe mental illness feels
    i don't feel satisfied until the substances i'm ingesting start giving me paranoid schizophrenia. I live for thrills. Opiates are boring as fuck to me, because they just make someone feel good, i like to go on the chemical equivalent of skydiving or a roller coaster so I can think of it a few days later and be like OMG I WAS SO HAI and write a post about it. Imagine where this forum and trianglism would be without a steady supply of bundyposting from various people
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra it's not if you total your car

the only positive thing I got out of it is I can honestly say I understand how someone with a severe mental illness feels

Yes, i agree.
    Hey Sophie, how long after dosing MDPV did it take for psychosis and sleep deprivation to set in? Could those effects be achieved in a single dose?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    give them chemotheapy, that does some fucked up shit to the body.
Jump to Top