User Controls

hello

cuco Yung Blood
    I'm cuco. Read zoklet, and the followups since 2 years, i guess, lurker. Nice to meet you!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Gimme your dad's email address, LURKER.
    cuco Yung Blood
    Hey......you're 1 of mine favorites, hahaha......don't start like that!....How are are you doing?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm surrounded by no less than 75 empty beer cans and a host of empty airplane shots. I'm doing just fine. Yourself?

And seriously, your dad's email addy. *chop chop*
    cuco Yung Blood
    Haha, ....my dad is going thru a rather difficult phase in his life.....dementia is starting. Bwurrrrrrp, not nice.....anyway,....maybe he would give you nice answers to your sexual fantasies, who knows. But seriously mmmmmmmQ......how the fuck are you doing? Hows your mother?
    cuco Yung Blood
    Hey man, write something back, jeezzzzzzzzzz. I'm drunk toooooooo
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm not drunk m8. I just like the atmosphere. In addition, when the time comes to clean them all up, it's very rewarding and I feel like I've accomplished a daunting feat.

Enough about me. If I'm 'one of your favorites,' who, than, are your favorites? Let us know a little bit about you and what/who you're attracted to within these forums.
    Im attracted to Native American women
    cuco Yung Blood
    2 years ago, i typed 'baclofen' in google, i ended up on zoklet. I kept reading the stories, thats why. Baclofen, as you know probably from catfucker, is a medicine reducing urge for alcohol. I didn't manage that. Same condition here, still drinking, i guess i have no backbone....i feel related to you, from your stories,...anyway you can deny that, no problem. Fucking nice that you answered my first message here!! Thx
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You could have used your original handle.
    Haha, ….my dad is going thru a rather difficult phase in his life…..dementia is starting. Bwurrrrrrp, not nice…..anyway,….maybe he would give you nice answers to your sexual fantasies, who knows. But seriously mmmmmmmQ……how the fuck are you doing? Hows your mother?

After this post I started reading everything in Rick's voice from Rick and Morty.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Well met, i am Sophie AKA psychomanthis, the scourge of the internet.

I am actually quite nice once you get to know me though.
    cuco Yung Blood
    Thx for replies. I was a bit drunk yesterday, sry for that. At Spectral:...i had no handle, before this one. At §m£ÂgØL: calm down, you once said, you only sold 1 copy of your hitchhiking story. That was me. Nice story by the way. Keep practising in writing .
    Nero Yung Blood
    hi
    Thx for replies. I was a bit drunk yesterday, sry for that. At Spectral:…i had no handle, before this one. At §m£ÂgØL: calm down, you once said, you only sold 1 copy of your hitchhiking story. That was me. Nice story by the way. Keep practising in writing .

Now that the pleasentries are taken care of...

a/s/l

Sharpie Houston
    Thx for replies. I was a bit drunk yesterday, sry for that. At Spectral:…i had no handle, before this one. At §m£ÂgØL: calm down, you once said, you only sold 1 copy of your hitchhiking story. That was me. Nice story by the way. Keep practising in writing .

[SIZE=20px][SIZE=22px]What are your interests?!?!?

…e.g. what do you like? …why are you here?
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    cuco Yung Blood
    Dunno sharpie.....how about you?
    Sharpie Houston
    Bullshit.
    You do know.

Altfag.
    Sharpie Houston
    I'm cuco. Read zoklet, and the followups since 2 years, i guess, lurker. Nice to meet you!
    I wonder if I sounded this retarded on LLZ, when I got banned and created an alt, claiming I was a lurker, and finally signed up.
    For some reason cuco is ignoting my posts as well. So mean. I'll tell you one of my interests cuco then you can tell me one of yours.

Information Security.

Now you.
Jump to Top