User Controls

ITT: We Contemplate - Wat If We Be Blax !!!!

if ah be blax ...

ah aint know muh father.
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    I'd move to Jamaica.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kawkasian I'd move to Jamaica.

y
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    it's pretty clear the vast majority of you on this forum are not from "the streets" you all act like high horses that lived your entire lives in suburbs and gated communities

cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by totse2118 it's pretty clear the vast majority of you on this forum are not from "the streets" you all act like high horses that lived your entire lives in suburbs and gated communities

most of these hoez probably dont even have a street name
    mines fried cheese sandwich
    Instigator Space Nigga
    *Cruising down the street in my 64*
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny y

It's a great place to be Blax

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kawkasian It's a great place to be Blax

why not turks and caicos ?

there are many islands to be happy noogs.
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kawkasian I'd move to Jamaica.

chilln with reggae and shit. fo sho!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why not turks and caicos ?

there are many islands to be happy noogs.

why do you hate black people? I get disliking uppity hood rats who think everyone owe them but that can be any race. Including Asians
    Lower Castes all hate each other and try to claim the other one is the worst race when in actuality anyone that's not white is only slightly above a feral animal
    Originally posted by totse2118 Lower Castes all hate each other and try to claim the other one is the worst race when in actuality anyone that's not white is only slightly above a feral animal

right but thats a universal thing.

that being said, im not a white guy who grew up in wealth and plans on sucking the toes of a angry black radicalism who feels I owe him because 158 years ago and prior to that some white people owned most blacks in the USA (but not all.. some won their freedoms as early as the 1600s)

I traced my family history back. no one owned slaves in my father nor mothers side. Sorry. Im not responsible for Shit.
    Originally posted by Third Temple I traced my family history back. no one owned slaves in my father nor mothers side. Sorry. Im not responsible for Shit.

I don't think anyone is saying anyone alive is personally responsible because their family owned slaves but instead it was the culture of people that did not think it was wrong. They think everyone back then should have been a freedom fighter for slaves and that the current culture still holds onto the hate of the past.

but it's not a cultural thing really, you could get rid of every white person in North America and the first thing they would all do is segregate and find some nice minorities like gays or asians or jedis or Indians instead

The difference is they all just end up killing each other while whites will only economically enslave you and your family for generations which is far less cruel than straight up raping and pillaging further proving that whites are the most evolved race

Thats exactly what happens. they'll find another group to fuck with and blame.

both sides. if the slave owners didn't have blacks they probably would of had coolies (Chinese railroad workers) or Mexicans to fuck with and do labor work.

if it was only white people they would probably do it to the Irish or Polish.

"Are Irish even white"
    -pol
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Irish aren't white. That means we can't be racist, don't have white privilege, and are entitled to affirmative action and reparations. We can also discriminate against all the other races (especially w*ites) and no one can say anything. It's not an Irish bar, it's an Irish Religious Centre. Why should we have to pay taxes on our booze. We're Irish, it's our Culture. It's great being Irish, and we deserve subsidised whiskey and are entitled to drive drunk whenever we so choose.
    a few million phillistinians will be headed your way soon enough
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Irish aren't white. That means we can't be racist, don't have white privilege, and are entitled to affirmative action and reparations. We can also discriminate against all the other races (especially w*ites) and no one can say anything. It's not an Irish bar, it's an Irish Religious Centre. Why should we have to pay taxes on our booze. We're Irish, it's our Culture. It's great being Irish, and we deserve subsidised whiskey and are entitled to drive drunk whenever we so choose.

cool story Conor now get back to fixing my roof.
    if i were blax i'd have to make up my last name.
Jump to Top