User Controls

a supernova just happend 15 light years away from our solar system

nonarky Houston
    what will we do?

in 15 years or maybe less, our ozone layer will be destroyed and we will be cooked by radiation.

how will you stay alive?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Enjoy the aurora as the ozone layer gets all excited.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    source?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Liar
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by nonarky what will we do?

in 15 years or maybe less, our ozone layer will be destroyed and we will be cooked by radiation.

how will you stay alive?

thats the least of our worries then considering planet x and the brown dwarf are a lot closer
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats the least of our worries then considering planet x and the brown dwarf are a lot closer

And even the grave magnitude of planet x pales in comparison to how concerned you should be about dying alone of syphilis, hated by everyone who ever knew you, in the immediate future
    SUpernova is a state not an event.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Why am I the first to explain that it didn't just happen? It happened a long time ago because it takes a long time for the light of the event to reach our telescopes.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump SUpernova is a state not an event.

Why can't it be both...
    Planet x/nibiru is and always has been bullshit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I know. I was there.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    everone gota smoke up 2 save the planet
    gotta learn to smoke the buddha
Jump to Top